What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is a troublemaker in the mist

Brendon

Juniors
A guy or gal by the name panda has done everything in his or her power to stir trouble between Newcastle and opposition teams...... For evidence check out both the penrith and parramatta forums

antonius

Coach
I wouldn't worry too much about Panda. Panda is obviously worried that there's still a chance his consistant non performers might retain the spoon this year.

Andy

First Grade
We have mist? It doesn't seem to be foggy from where I'm sitting.

Perhaps he means midst? ;-)

TooheysNew

Coach
He's gone - don't worry about him...

He had to leave in a hurry, he was mumblingfrom his 'orephus' about pillars of intelligence and teabagging, or something equally stupid...

TooheysNew

Coach
I'm half expecting a new name for the pure purpose of attacking me... Perhaps 'Dillys Curse' or 'The Little Dillys', or even Dlimah.

antonius

Coach
Dilmah said:
I'm half expecting a new name for the pure purpose of attacking me... Perhaps 'Dillys Curse' or 'The Little Dillys', or even Dlimah.
Teabag Maybe LOL.