What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's something strange....The Reefy Saga

Frenzy.

Immortal
Not compulsory Quigs, that would be unfair to the poms inside.

Besides, the incidence of soap dropping in the shower would rise exponentially.

Quigs

Immortal
I sent off one of my cheques as surety, but it came straight back with "f**k Off" scawled across it in big bold print and signed "NSW Government".

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I sent off one of my cheques as surety, but it came straight back with "f**k Off" scawled across it in big bold print and signed "NSW Government".

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
a certain ex-ceo would have had no such qualms about accepting said cheque.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
all jokes aside though what criteria was considered when the magistrate effectively refused bail for reefy? Does he pose a danger to the general community or any individual, magnay aside and no one cares about her welfare anyway? I don't think so. Will he do the bolt? Doubt it he has his mum to look after and the life of a fugitive is fraught with danger rubbing shoulders with low lifes in sleazy establishments never knowing who to trust.

Lets hope the next beak sees sense and reefy afforded his liberty once again.

Quigs

Immortal
all jokes aside though what criteria was considered when the magistrate effectively refused bail for reefy? Does he pose a danger to the general community or any individual, magnay aside and no one cares about her welfare anyway? I don't think so. Will he do the bolt? Doubt it he has his mum to look after and the life of a fugitive is fraught with danger rubbing shoulders with low lifes in sleazy establishments never knowing who to trust.

Lets hope the next beak sees sense and reefy afforded his liberty once again.

What criteria was considered when the magistrate effectively refused bail for reefy?

Does he pose a danger to the general community ... YES

Does he pose a danger to any individual .... YES

Will he do the bolt? .... YES

Would he enjoy rubbing shoulders with low lifes in sleazy establishments ... YES

Would he enjoy never knowing who to trust. ... YES

The Magistrate did his/her job with Reefy, but knowing him as well as we do in here, I believe it is only fitting that the Magistrate should of cut some slack .

yeah we all know he is a Karmichael Hunt but I think he will be a lot better person for this experience and if counselled in the right direction he could again become a valuable part of our community and the greater society.

Here is hoping anyway.

Small steps at a time .... reinstate his LU contributory rights for a starter. Small steps in a huge rehabilitation. Reefy's small and irregularly beating heart is in the right place.

I pray for his soul.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

"The Godfather"(1972) Memorable quotes-
[Tessio brings in Luca Brasis' bullet proof vest,delivered with a fish inside]
Sonny:"What the hell is this?"....
Tessio:"It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Reelford is alive and well.

Has a plan for his defence, which includes new evidence, which may even see him aquitted.

I expect to see him back here soon.

After all, redback's feenin' for 'im.

Latest posts