What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Theres Your Loyalty

TigerLoyalty

Juniors
Hey Boys & Girls Im back! (see thread 'Wheres Your Loyalty' which caused quite a stir earlier this season).

Id like to take this opportunity to congratule the Tigs on a great season thus far and Sheensie on retaining his coaching role at the Tigers (youve been tops).

To all those doubters, to all the people who hoped we would miss the finals so Sheens was dropped unfortunately looks as though your stuck with him.

For all those loyal supporters who stuck by us through thick and thin I applaud you. Support is about the ups and downs. There up you love them, there down you love them.

Keep smiling & enjoy the finals we are in with a big chance :)

Tiger Loyalty

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
I love these dropkicks who see questioning decisions made by the club as being disloyal :crazy:

TigerLoyalty

Juniors
Madunit - if your gonna post then you must be prepared to accept responsibility for your words.

You doubted them. Now your back on the bandwagaon with your mates (your a looser champ and the club doesnt need supporters like you).

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I love these dropkicks who see questioning decisions made by the club as being disloyal :crazy:
Was just going to say the same thing. Funny thing is, everybody (well, most anyway) that posts here "stuck by the club through thick and thin". And love them when "there (sic) up" or when "there (sic) down".

Anyway, I will certainly be enjoying the finals, it's been a while since we were last here....

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Was just going to say the same thing. Funny thing is, everybody (well, most anyway) that posts here "stuck by the club through thick and thin". And love them when "there (sic) up" or when "there (sic) down".

Anyway, I will certainly be enjoying the finals, it's been a while since we were last here....

Fully agree. I shall be enjoying the finals series and hope WT do well. They can certainly give it a shake if they can fire on all four cylinders consistently throughout.

Here's hoping. GO WESTSTIGERS.

Having said that I reserve the right to make valid approval and criticism of actions by either the coaching staff and/or the players. That is not being disloyal. I have followed the Magpies and now Weststigers since the 60's when my dad took me to a game at Pratten Park. I'd like nothig more than another premiership.

N.C.

Juniors
Who on earth here 'hoped we wouldn't make the finals'?
Me. I am secretly a Panthers supporter. Nothing frightens me more than coming up against a red-hot Tigers outfit in a sudden death match in September. Plus I'd like Tim to come home soon. We miss him. Haven't you had him for long enough already?

TigerLoyalty

Juniors
Hybrid heres a couple of your quotes from earlier this season. Enjoy...

"Mate, wake up. Players have come and gone. We've gone through support staff. We've changed CEO's. We've signed players like Ellis and Tuqiri. One thing remains the same and that is our myth of a coach and his useless gnome sidekick and of course our results which have been the same in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and now 2010."

now 2010, now 2010, now 2010 :)

"I look forward to you defending Sheens again when we miss the semi finals YET AGAIN this year. I'm glad you find Sheens' mesmerising decisions entertaining, personally I find them frustrating, tired, outdated and pathetic, just like the man himself."

YET AGAIN YET AGAIN YET AGAIN. Pathetic? YES DEFINATELY :)

and heres one of my quotes

"Your very negative by the way. How does it feel knowing your going to miss the semis again? I dont experience that feeling. We will be there come season end. Say it to yourself - it feels so good. Oh your the season ticket holder who doesnt crack a smile. That makes sense."

and heres one from Macnaz...

"I have been quite accepting in regards to Loyals posts, but when he questions my character because of an Avatar picture he can go f**k himself!"

and one of my favourites from SPOT

"We have a modern day Rex Hunt in here. He's fishing up a treat"

What a great thread that was. I have been waiting all this time to re-post random quotes from that thread!

westie

Bench
I've not seen anything backing up your claims that people hoped the side would miss the 8.

Should we just declare this bloke a waste of space and be done with it?

N.C.

Juniors
But hang on, we made the finals... Surely that makes us all... wrong? Once every five years is a fantastic strike rate. Isn't it?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Madunit - if your gonna post then you must be prepared to accept responsibility for your words.

You doubted them. Now your back on the bandwagaon with your mates (your a looser champ and the club doesnt need supporters like you).
You should be careful who you throw your pathetic threats at.

And what is a looser?

The club does need supporters like us in here, realistic who are willing to discuss the good and the bad.

If anything, the club doesn't need f**kheaded, rose coloured glasses wearing ignorant dickheads like you, who will accept mediocrity on a daily basis because they somehow believe that if they say or think anything negative about the team will mean they become a "so-called fan"

If you don't like the attitude or discussions here because they are sometimes negative, then f**k off to some other forum, where tigers fans dance around in a circle before giving each other handjobs to Fitzy fumbles, Beau Brainsnaps, and Lui Laziness.

In short, if you don't like it here, f**k off.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
C'mon Spot, you know you want to be a looser.

It's the 'in' thing now.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
C'mon Spot, you know you want to be a looser.

It's the 'in' thing now.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Hybrid heres a couple of your quotes from earlier this season. Enjoy...

"Mate, wake up. Players have come and gone. We've gone through support staff. We've changed CEO's. We've signed players like Ellis and Tuqiri. One thing remains the same and that is our myth of a coach and his useless gnome sidekick and of course our results which have been the same in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and now 2010."

now 2010, now 2010, now 2010 :)

"I look forward to you defending Sheens again when we miss the semi finals YET AGAIN this year. I'm glad you find Sheens' mesmerising decisions entertaining, personally I find them frustrating, tired, outdated and pathetic, just like the man himself."

YET AGAIN YET AGAIN YET AGAIN. Pathetic? YES DEFINATELY :)

and heres one of my quotes

"Your very negative by the way. How does it feel knowing your going to miss the semis again? I dont experience that feeling. We will be there come season end. Say it to yourself - it feels so good. Oh your the season ticket holder who doesnt crack a smile. That makes sense."

and heres one from Macnaz...

"I have been quite accepting in regards to Loyals posts, but when he questions my character because of an Avatar picture he can go f**k himself!"

and one of my favourites from SPOT

"We have a modern day Rex Hunt in here. He's fishing up a treat"

What a great thread that was. I have been waiting all this time to re-post random quotes from that thread!

Couldn't have been more glad to be wrong. Then again at the time what I said was completely valid given the failings of previous years and our form at the time.

Now, where has anyone stated on this forum that they WANTED the side to miss the finals, you imbecile?

Vic Mackey

Referee
So hybrid (and me and any realist) were wrong for the first time in 5 years, you were right for the first time in 5 years.

Well done champ!!

Latest posts