What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Theres Your Loyalty

meltiger

First Grade
But hang on, we made the finals... Surely that makes us all... wrong? Once every five years is a fantastic strike rate. Isn't it?

Funnily enough, if the JV takes home the trophy, one COULD argue 2 premierships in six seasons IS an excellent result.

Of course, had the team been competently managed and coached over those six years...

So hybrid (and me and any realist) were wrong for the first time in 5 years, you were right for the first time in 5 years.

Well done champ!!

:D

You should be careful who you throw your pathetic threats at.

And what is a looser?

The club does need supporters like us in here, realistic who are willing to discuss the good and the bad.

If anything, the club doesn't need f**kheaded, rose coloured glasses wearing ignorant dickheads like you, who will accept mediocrity on a daily basis because they somehow believe that if they say or think anything negative about the team will mean they become a "so-called fan"

If you don't like the attitude or discussions here because they are sometimes negative, then f**k off to some other forum, where tigers fans dance around in a circle before giving each other handjobs to Fitzy fumbles, Beau Brainsnaps, and Lui Laziness.

In short, if you don't like it here, f**k off.

Excellent post.

(Lamb/JV's mismanagement was a big reason) but twits like this idiot were a major part of the reason i couldn't bring myself to barrack for the JV pretty much from '02 through '05. (The premiership turned me around, showed the club had got itself back on the right track) It's fine to look through rose colored glasses, but why they have such an attraction to knocking those of us who can think for ourselves I have no idea. It's why I generally stay off the WT boards as an active poster, I read but never post because I simply cannot stand the sumg and simply undeserved arrogant attitude these f**ktards have.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Furthermore, it takes 10 times more effort to support the Tigers (or any nrl team) while living in melbourne.

Some people here have no idea how pathetic the coverage of NRL is here. And i fear with the Storm out of the finals, we may not get a single NRL finals match live until the GF.

incomparable

Juniors
OMFG!!!!!!!

People aren't allowed to express their likes and dislikes. Give me a break. Gee whiz, I hope fitzy and skando announce retirement today. I want those two out of the JV. God that must mean I hate the tigers.

GO SCREW YOURSELF....... I FOLLOW THE TIGERS AND DEFINATELY NOT THE STORM!

macnaz

Staff member
Hey MU , if the games not live on 9 down there does it get played live on fox? Maybe u will need to get someone to webcam there tv in Sydney via skype for you :)

Bricey

Juniors
Furthermore, it takes 10 times more effort to support the Tigers (or any nrl team) while living in melbourne.

Some people here have no idea how pathetic the coverage of NRL is here. And i fear with the Storm out of the finals, we may not get a single NRL finals match live until the GF.

2nd that MU.....!

I live in wodonga and people look at me like I have 2 head becuase I follow the NRL, and not the AFL....the only reason we have the finals live is because our local group 9 club is affliated with the panthers

Next year when the tigers play the storm at AMMI, we should meet up for a few beers and discuss the crappy treatment the NRL gets south of the border

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm up for that!

Has wodonga merged with Albury in the group 9?

I used to play for Tumbarumba about 12 years ago, and back then I only recall Albury having a side, and they regularly got belted from arsehole to breakfast time in all grades.

Hopefully they're doing better now though (I hear Tumba is now the whipping boys of the comp, I guess when you take all of the Fijians out of the team, you're left with the local 'talent' hahaha)

meltiger

First Grade
never heard of it.

Will definitely look into it though

www.leagueofourown.net

Not sure where you live in Melbourne but all the finals are being shown live on big screens at the Limerick Arms down on Clarendon Street.

Incomparable, don't bullsh*t. You love the Storm, so much that you sleep in your personalised Billy Slater jersey :D

meltiger

First Grade
Hey MU , if the games not live on 9 down there does it get played live on fox? Maybe u will need to get someone to webcam there tv in Sydney via skype for you :)

Fox timeslots are the same as up north mate.

So Saturday's/MNF are fine.

It's the Channel 9 games that get shown at geniused times.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
www.leagueofourown.net

Not sure where you live in Melbourne but all the finals are being shown live on big screens at the Limerick Arms down on Clarendon Street.

Incomparable, don't bullsh*t. You love the Storm, so much that you sleep in your personalised Billy Slater jersey :D
I've had to spend a fair bit of time around the Storm NRL and NSWRL squads this year for Rugby League News and Rugby League Review magazines. Even by seasons end, and a good relationship with several players, especially Cronk, Widdop and Kelly, I still can't find a place in me anywhere that will ever forgive them for all their cheap sh*t they've done to tigers players since 2000.

Mind you, I regularly asked Cronk to go play for the Tigers all season long. He used to reply, "They've got Benji and Farah, they don't need me"

meltiger

First Grade
I've had to spend a fair bit of time around the Storm NRL and NSWRL squads this year for Rugby League News and Rugby League Review magazines. Even by seasons end, and a good relationship with several players, especially Cronk, Widdop and Kelly, I still can't find a place in me anywhere that will ever forgive them for all their cheap sh*t they've done to tigers players since 2000.

Mind you, I regularly asked Cronk to go play for the Tigers all season long. He used to reply, "They've got Benji and Farah, they don't need me"

hehe think you misunderstood mate, that part of my post was directed at someone else - Incomparable - I know the Storm loving fool personally lol

Bricey

Juniors
I'm up for that!

Has wodonga merged with Albury in the group 9?

I used to play for Tumbarumba about 12 years ago, and back then I only recall Albury having a side, and they regularly got belted from arsehole to breakfast time in all grades.

Hopefully they're doing better now though (I hear Tumba is now the whipping boys of the comp, I guess when you take all of the Fijians out of the team, you're left with the local 'talent' hahaha)

Nah, albury and wodonga have stand alone sides in jnrs. Albury play in group 9, wodonga play in goulburn murray league. Each season the 2 sides come together for Gala days and play across all grades. Albury regularly whip wodonga in all grades.

Tumba played wodonga at the junee carnival in the U/14's this year and whipped us. It was thier first win for the season.

Wodonga jnrs is only 3 yrs old I think

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
I wanted the Tigaz out of the finals if it meant getting rid of that farkwit.

Don't you tell me I'm not a fan. I'm a bigger fan than most. I just can't cop the sheet he has dished out. I cannot stand the bloke (as a coach)...don't know him personally. I cannot for the life of me understand some of his pathetic decisions he has made over the years. Pathetic team performances, pathetic recruiting and pathetic team selections. I wonder if we' would have made the finals if we didn't have Folkes on board. A few players have commented on how they are mentally and physically stronger with him on board.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
I too was guilty of this and my opinion STILL has not changed. I'd almost wish the f**king spoon for him to be gone....Almost.

I feel ya....you just want the best for your team in the long term future...as I do.

I still want him gone, even if we win the big 1.