What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

These people need to go from Origin 3

taxidriver

Coach
I love it, all the Rooters supporters saying Mini "did nothing wrong", three weeks ago they were baying for Hornby to be dropped for the same reasons.

Hornby was twice the player in game1 than Mini was last night.

azza

Juniors
xwizit stop being a knob. Everyone is an idiot according to you.

I didn't think Minichiellio had too bad a game, Finch was solid but not great. Definitely won't hold his spot but didn't disgrace himself, as he has the propensity to do.

WTF is Gould doing. O'Hara 22 minutes, Stevens 20. F**K it will be good for the game when he is gone next year, piss of you drama queen.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Leagueguy said:
Put Slater at fullback and tate in the centres with bowman and maybe tonga on the wing. Wesser has to go, he had an awful game, he tried hard and was involved but he made 3 awful errors. Slater is a better option at full back.

Wesser had a horrible 1st half but also made a great try saving tackle and set up a try and his second half was very solid apart from that brain explosion kick. It showed he had good mental toughness. I was surprised though that NSW didn't continue to test him more often w/the bomb. I'm happy for Wesser to stay.

I think that Bowman was solid and has been a good warrior for us but is a couple of steps slow for this level and offers very little in attack. If Tate is back in then Tonga should stay left side centre. Bowman should :arrow:

Also I thought Flannery was pretty horrible. He bombed a try and didn't do much else. Doesn't seem to have much vision in attack. He should :arrow: but probably won't due to the fact that we won.

bluesbreaker said:
But they can't tackle mate! Good attackers but shocking defenders

Moffo, your comedic hatred of Matt Gidley is getting beyond the well worn turnstile joke and into the realms of "having no f***ing clue what you're talking about".

M. Gidley

Tackles 23
M/Tackles 1
Errors 0

Don't come to the table unless you've got something to back your opinions up.

that looks pretty good 2 me.....and 2 set-up trys....i thot he had a pretty dam good game actually... i dont understand how he was hopeless he was good....same wif tahu....his tries...excellent and played well....

Alan Shore

First Grade
Kimmorley :arrow: Finch
Peachey/Hodgson :arrow: Minichiello
Minichiello :arrow: Tahu
Cooper/De Vere :arrow: Gidley

Gidley and Tahu are still the Turnstile Duo. Get rid of those Newcastle hacks now.

Grantwhy

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
McSharkie said:
Replace Bowman with Tate.

*cough* Josh Hannay *cough*

Hannay hasn't playing as well as he was last season (had a good game vs Newcastle though) and is kicking about 70% compared to 80% last year (not any better than Smith?). I'm hoping he has a good game vs the Warriors :).

As a Cowboy fan I'd love to see him play in Origin 3, but if it's a choice between Bowman or Hannay I'd recommend Bowman.

Remember, Queensland attacked and kicked to the left side all game, Bowman was on the right side.

The QLD selectors do seem to love Bowman's defensive capabilities and in the last 30 minutes of the game (when Bowen came on) QLD were able to put Bowen on the right wing in defence and move Bowman infield. I thought that was work very well for QLD.

Bowman has scored tries for QLD in the past - I think it's just the style of game/strategy that takes the set attacking plays away from his side of the field.

Whats Doing

Bench
If anyone gotta go it should be the NSW selectors!!!!

Mt yeam for SOS 3 would be:

1. Minichiello (just)
2. Tahu
3. Gidley
4. Cooper
5. Lewis
6. Fittler
7. Kimmorley
8. Omeley
9. Buderus
10. Clinton
11. Hindmarsh
12. Fitzgibbon
13. Timmins
14. Gower
15. Mason
16. Ryles
17. Kennedy (If fit -otherwise Ryan)

PanthersChik

Juniors
panthers_gurl said:
Hurriflatch said:
Luke Rooney - Pass the ball you moron it would have been 12-0 but typical loser you went yourself and got bundled into touch.

p*** off

my god he made a lil mistake f**k no need to tie a bloody noose for him he may not of played his best but who gives ashit he scored a try leave him alone if anyone should go it should be minichello

Have to agree with you on that one Panthers_gurl. :D