What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things I learnt tonight**

gunnamatta bay

Referee
No worries you f**kwit hodges. See you in round 22 pal.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/origin/furious-hodges-slams-blues-dog-act/2009/07/16/1247337174496.html
After the players were separated, Hodges could be heard via the referee's microphones repeatedly yelling "watch your back" towards the NSW players and he later revealed Barrett, who knocked out Greg Inglis with a high shot in Origin II, was the main target of his abuse. "It was pretty much everyone but Barrett is the one who was laughing," he said. "He did it to GI [Greg Inglis] in the second game but I guess we will just have to wait until we play Cronulla to get him back."

Surely

Post Whore
It was a knee to the head or a shove with his leg to White's head, whatever you want to call it but it was intentional.

Bird got 10 weeks for the same thing, price is lucky he only got to miss a few beers.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I dont know why the Qld players are complaining about a dog shot, Pricey was in disneyland before Waterhouse touched him.

Good to see a bit of passion back in Origin, pity it took till the 3rd game for it to happen.

try your best hodges. you better just hope Gallen isnt playing

For the next Broncs Sharks game I propose that we sign the following players on $1 contracts for the occasion.

1. Les Davidson
2. and 3. The Sorenson Brothers
4. Cliff Watson
5. Craig Greenhill

Let's see how you against these boys you limp d%ck!!!

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Bird got 10 weeks for the same thing, price is lucky he only got to miss a few beers.

Your right Surely, maybe they should worry about the "dog shot" of kneeing someone in the head.

Im glad White stood up for himself.

carinashark

First Grade
Barrett was very good
Whatmo finaly decided to play
Hayne would have to be the best player in blue .
Noddy's effort was over rated by everyone.
Lars selection showed they should have also gone for Doug and Snowy.
Gidley nearly cost us the game or won us the game. Why was he picked?
How good would they have gone if a fit Gal had played?
Replace Bellamy with Hasler next year as he is much smarter.
Replace Noddy with Soward next year as he is much smarter.

chewsta

First Grade
We should offer everything we can to Hayne to get him to the Sharks, including the keys to the mermaids caravan...

Funniest thing i saw last night was some dickhead QLD supporter waving his flag and cheering while on camera, then dropping his full beer on the people in front of him. :lol:

Ausguy

Coach
I dont know how anyone can respect bellamy i think he flies of the handle way too much.... I mean yeah he probably gets the job doen but he looks like a real karmicheal hunt to me.... The blues scored and he was yelling abuse at some poor bastard

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Hayne is a freak, not as big a freak as Inglis tho.
I thought Watmo was good in both origins he played.
A fit O'Donnell, Gallen Watmo and Creagh would make an awesome backrow rotation for NSW.
Perry was a lot better than Weyman.
Poore is overrated.
Lars dissapointed me.
Thats the first origin game I have actually enjoyed since the Birdman left the arena.

carcharias

Immortal
We should offer everything we can to Hayne to get him to the Sharks, including the keys to the mermaids caravan...

Funniest thing i saw last night was some dickhead QLD supporter waving his flag and cheering while on camera, then dropping his full beer on the people in front of him. :lol:

YEP I saw it as well.

fat bald bloke...he was duelly bagged out for it by all .

Vossy

Bench

:lol: i saw that to, dumb merkin, got a good laugh out of that one, makes it better when it was a full beer and the face he pulled after it

millersnose

Post Whore
haha

"noooo...noddy wasnt gooood...it isnt truuuueeee'

4) Noddy - woeful kicking game , 1 great tackle .

he actually topped the tackle count including jolting the ball loose 5 different times and frustrating the f**k out of the queenslanders with spoiling play that got hodges so frustrated he dropped his bundle

great game by the little man who served the rest of the team well

Tucky

Juniors
haha

"noooo...noddy wasnt gooood...it isnt truuuueeee'

he actually topped the tackle count including jolting the ball loose 5 different times and frustrating the f**k out of the queenslanders with spoiling play that got hodges so frustrated he dropped his bundle

great game by the little man who served the rest of the team well
Still can't kick for shiiite tho Millers........:sarcasm:

Last edited:

Latest posts