What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things I learnt tonight**

After the players were separated, Hodges could be heard via the referee's microphones repeatedly yelling "watch your back" towards the NSW players and he later revealed Barrett, who knocked out Greg Inglis with a high shot in Origin II, was the main target of his abuse.
"It was pretty much everyone but Barrett is the one who was laughing,"

Hodges, have you ever considered that Barrett was merely laughing at your rough melon and p*ssant antics you inbred.

didn't get enough replays of that.the pass was f**king ace.

too funny!

if she'd been wearing a neck brace you could'nt tell them apart!

She almost made Magnay look attractive.

Apparently after the game Steve Price in a confused state looked up, saw his wife and asked "what is Ellen De generes doing in the change room"

RgSharks

Juniors
Noddy was average. Effort cannot be faulted but his kicking game and creativity are no better than a park footballers.

Wolfman doesn't belong in origin or at least not on GI's side of the field.

White did what anyone would have done in the same situation. He was kneed and went toe to toe with price and KO'd him fair and square.

Creagh should have dropped Hodges when he had the chance. Not run away. Even Casey McGuire knows how easy Hodges goes down after being punched. If Only Gal or O'Donnell were on there.

Barrett played well and thought he created alot of point scoring opportunities. Hopefully he brings that this weekend.

Watmough best player on the field, not too far behind was Hayne.
White, Poore and Perry did a great job up-front and NSW would noy have won without thier efforts.

Stonecutter

First Grade
hahahahah Barrett and Gallen are going to f**k Hodges up!

On a more non fight topic. I noticed that Ben Creagh and Poore in the tackle would hold onto the opposing players wrists, thus stopping them from trying to use the free hand to get up or releasing the ball for a quick play the ball. I saw it once when both were first man in, kept an eye out for any more but the game just got to entertaining.

Since 73

First Grade
Wolfman has a 60 minute bloopers reel from 2 SOO games. Absolutely out of his depth. Branded for life with Inglis's palm on his chest.

Noddy still the WORST kicking game in the comp. Excellent tackle - surprised he didn't go high.

Missus asked why I was laughing at Price on his back. If ever a merkin deserves to be poleaxed it's that dickhead. He has finished one career too many.

Hodges - what can be said about this guy - borderline geniused.
If he catches that ball in the corner instaed of the stupid cartwheel he scores.

Ballamy - Leroyd lars was knocking blokes over like 9 pins and just getting into the game when he hooked him. he must've played about 10 minutes. Left White out there to miss tackles and get met at the advantage line and turtled.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Wolfman has a 60 minute bloopers reel from 2 SOO games. Absolutely out of his depth. Branded for life with Inglis's palm on his chest.

Noddy still the WORST kicking game in the comp. Excellent tackle - surprised he didn't go high.

Missus asked why I was laughing at Price on his back. If ever a merkin deserves to be poleaxed it's that dickhead. He has finished one career too many.

Hodges - what can be said about this guy - borderline geniused.
If he catches that ball in the corner instaed of the stupid cartwheel he scores.

Ballamy - Leroyd lars was knocking blokes over like 9 pins and just getting into the game when he hooked him. he must've played about 10 minutes. Left White out there to miss tackles and get met at the advantage line and turtled.

Mate to be honest i thought noddy had a decent game last night and im not a noddy fan he did what he was in the team to provided baz with early ball and provide a good kick chase he wasnt outstanding but did his job.

Leroyd lars was dissapointing for mine i didnt see him have 1 tackle bust and was caught out being lazy for hodges try.

McLovin

Staff member
Wolfman has a 60 minute bloopers reel from 2 SOO games. Absolutely out of his depth.

He knows it too. NSW always seem to unearth some genius debutant...A couple of years ago it was Hayne, look at him now...

panfashark

Juniors
It was Waterhouse's head slam that knocked Price out, which is why Waterhouse was sent off.
White KO'd Ross with an elbow to the head while Ross was lying prostrate on his back.
He is a cheap shot merchant and a c*** of the highest order.

You need to watch again, Price (the knee breaker) was out cold after the punch in the head. Waterhouse was coming in to break it up,Price was falling as he hit him.
Price is the biggest cheap shot merchant in the game,and got we he deserved!

Since 73

First Grade
Mate to be honest i thought noddy had a decent game last night and im not a noddy fan he did what he was in the team to provided baz with early ball and provide a good kick chase he wasnt outstanding but did his job.

Leroyd lars was dissapointing for mine i didnt see him have 1 tackle bust and was caught out being lazy for hodges try.

Noddy wasn't bad.
Nobody can doubt his effort or persistence - he's an angry ant that competes all game.

He followed instructions well last night and got rid of it.
But his kicks always find the winger or fullback or roll too long.

Stuffed if I know why he can't correct it.

Jasdragon

Juniors
In rd 22 or what eva when Hodges tries to cheap shot Barrett, I hope someone really f**ks Hodges up :).

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
too funny!

if she'd been wearing a neck brace you could'nt tell them apart!

mrspricecopy.jpg

Special K

Coach
It is good isn't it. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it during the game..

btw I didn't make it into a .gif I just saw it in some guys sig and thought you all would love it. Funniest moment in origin history.. I'm sure it will get a run on all the footy shows this week(end)

LazyDreamer

Bench
Dunno why everyone's bagging out Noddy's kicking game. Considering way Slater's handling all game, kicks that went straight to the fullback were probably planned that way!

Latest posts