What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things That Happen EVERY Year

innsaneink

Referee
Knightmare said:
To be precise, Stevo has been waiting 8 years. (in his book he says he had his first root when he was 20, 11 years ago now, and he didn't give up the game until he was 23).

You really gotta wonder about that......staying celibate for someone you havent even met yet. :lol:

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Which I think makes it even more special and romantic. I waited till I was married, as did my wife. It was such a special moment on our wedding night knowing that neither of us had been touched by anyone else. Some people cant see it.

paulyt

Juniors
An NZ/QLD player gets suspended just before Test/Origin and the team complains that they were treated unfairly.

Iafeta

Referee
* The Warriors release half their first graders who go onto star elsewhere and then they scratch themselves and think "Do'h, how did that happen?"

* The Warriors get taken to court for lack of contractual obligations.