What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things that make you go Mmmmmm!!!!

Jimbo

Immortal
Timanaz_Baybee said:
the mystery of a guys mind

Aww c'mon, we're easy to figure out. Have you ever heard a guy say "Well if you don't know why I'm pissed at you, I'm certainly not going to tell you..."

WTF?? :?

xXSANDYXx

Bench
Earl said:
It certainly is. And after working there for 3 years I can honestly say;

Lamest Adevertisment Ever....

hav u eva spat in sum1s burger coz if u hav, thats sick!!!!!!!! the worst advitisment eva woz the 1 with ronald chasing loads of little kids round a room

pixie nipples

Juniors
Jail! I'm afraid those dated and lice infected overalls just don't suit me.
And how could I be expected to associate with the dregs of society???? What an abomnible notion

I dunno Pixie, I saw the inside of Mulawa once and you'd go well there. They'd have you stripped naked and every one of your orifices would be well used before you could find your room number.

At least there you'd be popular.

Time. Yes time makes me wonder. How can a second, only be a second for that particular second. And never be replicated ever again. Why? Time travel is what I live for, I should probably start trying to invent it soon.

I also wonder how I'm going to die. Kinda morbid I know, but im a curious kinda guy. I also wonder what my life is going to be like in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, 1 year, next week sometimes even tomorrow. Just different time periods pop into my mind from time to time (pardon that excellent use of a pun)

Narcissist

Juniors
I wonder why dogs like to stick there heads out the car window and have the wind blow in their face but if i blow (air, you sick f**ks) in their face it pisses them off???!!!

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
what makes me think is why most guys i see use the palm of there hand to steer and to turn the wheel....i tried and nearly crashed!!!!
also i think about how many people are having sex the same time you are.....hmmmm :? :?

Anonymous

Juniors
panthers_gurl said:
what makes me think is why most guys i see use the palm of there hand to steer and to turn the wheel....i tried and nearly crashed!!!!
also i think about how many people are having sex the same time you are.....hmmmm :? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts