What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This may sound weird...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
But? i think we are really missing the likes of a Wagon or Peek in our side, someone that will take pressure off Hindmarsh in defense and other a little in attack or versitility. Now before you curse me and all i'll say one thing......Wagon & Peek were good performers for us last year and were a contributing factor to our succesful side. They're are experienced and offer reasonable versitility. At present we have useless as dogsh*t O'Dwyer & Petersen in our side who haven't & won't contribute anything to our side apart from Jersey filling, they are liablities who every game it seems, seem like it's their first, they are nervous players who never seem to offer more then making up the numbers.

I'd also like to say that i think either Williams or Burt to come in for Petersen, imo they're are players who could test the opposition alot better in attack and don't seem to have the brain explosion like he.

Someone also tell Brian Smith that Cayless has never been effective of the bench and that maybe Widders should be given a starting spot or learn some variety.

God only knows.

thedux

Juniors
I agree with Peek because he is by far and away the most effective prop in defense. The issue we have at the moment is that sides are running out of dummy-half better than we are because our ruck D sucks. Stringer and Cayless are lazy which means Hindy has to do extra. Peek and Robbo are very good in this area, which would allow Hindy and Morro to stay wider and offer something in attack.

strider

Post Whore
omg - someone ring 000 - someone started a "I like waggy" thread and it wasn't Leasa :lol:

I think O'Dwyer has taken on the Waggy role - no I don't mean not passing, I mean generally reliable, mobile forward defender.

bartman

Immortal
My observation is that there's more than a few players in the middle of the ruck that need to spend this weekend at a fitness farm... the agility from marker and down the middle is just not there so far this season. The fittest looking forward I saw last weekend in either grade was Jack Afamasaga?

Our forward/defensive cohesion has been stymied by players having or coming back from injuries and suspensions, and I don't think we've played the same pack two weeks in a row yet? Similarly those players have not been able to get the regular game time to get their rhythms right or get back to the form many of them showed last year.

I don't know what the answer is, but I hope all involved can find it this week.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Weird isn't it? i never thought 'd say it.

BTW

O'Dwyer needs to make more then 3 hit-ups and has been ineffective in attack.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well I can't remember the last time Covell or Bailey played in a Grand Final! Or won a Minor Premiership!

Pazza

First Grade
Our forwards wouldnt look half bad if we cut out the errors. We are giving away way too much ball to be competitive. It just looks like a commedy of errors out there during periods of the game. How is any team going to built adequate go forward to put their best foot forward in attack without the football?

Utey

Coach
I dont understand why we drop so much ball though??? If someone throws me a ball I catch it, why cant these blokes do the same.