What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This place is now a ghost town

Tigerpete

Juniors
Wow, i came in here just now and nothing!! absolutely nothing!! This place has died so suddenly , which is good to see, its great to have "home" back up again.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Yes and no especially given that LU is actually a buisness now I am surprised they actually alloud a thread to be started up posting the other forum was up and running lol

I guess people will now only use this place for general topic discussion if at all

Tigerpete

Juniors
I'll only be on here to vent out at other clubs i feel, todays club of choice.........Sydney Roosters! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Tigerpete said:
I'll only be on here to vent out at other clubs i feel, todays club of choice.........Sydney Roosters! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats what I think this place will become for Tigers fans :lol: :lol:

cadburys

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Tigerpete said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats what I think this place will become for Tigers fans :lol: :lol:

I've noticed that too, so where is everyone then.

:? :? :? :? :? :?

oro

Juniors
I find it hard to believe that the official site would allow supporters to express their true feelings on certain issues. For this reason this site will remain popular.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
oro said:
I find it hard to believe that the official site would allow supporters to express their true feelings on certain issues. For this reason this site will remain popular.

And the fact the official site appears to have gone down ;-) I hope its not a common issue.

Sincas

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
oro said:

And the fact the official site appears to have gone down ;-) I hope its not a common issue.

Its back. not sure how long it was down for. But i only had problems for about 5 minutes. The STR one was run from the same company and it was rarely down and acted as a good test run.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Sincas said:
Its back. not sure how long it was down for. But i only had problems for about 5 minutes. The STR one was run from the same company and it was rarely down and acted as a good test run.

It was down for about 10mins or so, STR one didn't have as many people on it at one time like the WTS one did it Sincas????

Sincas

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Sincas said:

It was down for about 10mins or so, STR one didn't have as many people on it at one time like the WTS one did it Sincas????

No but Cullus informs me the server they use is very powerful so i don't think our traffic will cause any server headaches.. it may go down for more general server problems/upgrades but hopefully not often.

westie

Bench
Back on topic. I just hopped on after a day at school and there are about 20 threads with new posts?

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Sincas said:
Mighty Tiger said:
Sincas said:

No but Cullus informs me the server they use is very powerful so i don't think our traffic will cause any server headaches.. it may go down for more general server problems/upgrades but hopefully not often.

The company we go through has over 250,000 boards with 2,350,000 members. The other day there were 59 people online on the Official forum and during that "peak period" the pages were loading at 0.08 seconds

As for the crash earlier today..........beats me what it was?!?!?!

Latest posts