What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This stupid supporter

Cooper-Man

Bench
I just had this DOPE come into my work. He started bragging about the scum and how he supports them. I looked at him in discust and told him i was a St George supporter.:crazy: He looks at me and says "I supported saints for 30 years". I asked why he changed and he said "because they didnt join supper league and were going to go bust". I looked at him with anger and said thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard and he goes on by saying "it was the only option back then, they were going to go under".

He also went to say that the sharks were the only club to own there own leagues club and field and I laughed and said they have more debt then all of the sydney home owners put together. What a dope. He is better off supporting the scum.

I wanted to punch his head in.

Is this the dumbest bloke IN THE WORLD.:crazy::crazy:

Last edited:

Gaba

First Grade
i Just Had This Dope Come Into My Work. He Started Bragging About The Scum And How He Supports Them. I Looked At Him In Discust And Told Him I Was A St George Supporter.:crazy:

I Wanted To Punch His Head In.

Is This The Dumbest Bloke in The World.:crazy::crazy:

Lol

sting

Bench
if thats the case he's an idiot! if you followed a team for 30 years wouldn't you at least wait til they're totally gone? and then even if they did would you follow their fiercest rivals?

pfft either he IS the biggest idiot or is just full of sh*t and has always been a scum fan and he was trying to save face!!

redVpride

Juniors
dont spose the door hit him on the way out?and hes been punched b4 he obviously suffers from some sort of head injury

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
I just had this DOPE come into my work. He started bragging about the scum and how he supports them. I looked at him in discust and told him i was a St George supporter.:crazy: He looks at me and says "I supported saints for 30 years". I asked why he changed and he said "because they didnt join supper league and were going to go bust". I looked at him with anger and said thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard and he goes on by saying "it was the only option back then, they were going to go under".

He also went to say that the sharks were the only club to own there own leagues club and field and I laughed and said they have more debt then all of the sydney home owners put together. What a dope. He is better off supporting the scum.

You should of told him to drink a glass of wet cement and harden to f**k up

This Year?

Immortal

His name wasn't Peter Doust by any chance??

Latest posts