What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This team may well win the wooden spoon.

juneauquan

Juniors
After another shyte performance and with everything to play for AND against a hated rival, I honestly don't think this team can win many games this year.

They are HORRIBLY coached
They are HORRIBLY motivated

Yet the talent is all there to succeed.

Thus, Hagan must be held accountable.

That is all.

I am now going to watch two beautifully coached teams in Gold Coast and Brisbane. Oh yes I am jealous!

with a mountain of possession against a side decimated by injury if they couldn't win that game when the hell will they win?

big boppa eel

Juniors
This has got to be the worst coached Parra team since the 90's and very very obvious they dont want to play for themselves us fans and certainly not this Frank Spencer of a coach, what f**ken excuses will he come up with this week, and finally can someone tell me how manly have more interchanges than us at the back end of the game, when half of them were in casualty.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
The other day i watched a team that was not only coached better than Parra, but was more enthusiastic, better in defence and had structure, this side lost it's game in the QLD cup. I was embarrassed.

Hagan can f**k off, he is the definition of the word useless.

fish eel

Immortal
Just got back.

f**k, we were just slow.

Half a pace behind manly in reacting to most things.

No enthusiasm.

Once they got in front, I cant believe they let Manly win. We were playing cripples FFS. They were playing hurt, and were hitting it up tougher than we were FFS. To concede such a soft try to lose the game is humiliating.

As for Hagan, halfway through his term we are going backwards. We are a worse team than this time last year. A tough call has to be made. f**k the extension. Pay him out. Send him home to queensland and the broncos next year. I mean, its wet, manly were tired and playing hurt, and a little guy like kris keating, who could have caused real havoc, was off the field. Go figure.

Watching the bronco game now....so much more intensity at the start from both sides than we've shown all year

varion

Juniors
I thought we were specials for the 8 this yr ..getting worried now.

Souths have spoon wrapped up for sure - so thats one positive!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I said it last week and i'll say it again, we're without doubt the most over-rated side in the comp.

It really is a possibility.

cirque

Juniors
Ron I agree. I think it is high time that we look our team in a true manner. WE have become a mediocre team....

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
After watching a couple of Panthers games at the start of the season I thought that they were the worst team in the competition. Leaderless and laughable, I thought that they were destined for the wooden spoon. Now I'm not so sure...

strider

Post Whore
heads should roll .... we have only played about 80 mins of good footy this entire year

but tbh I don't know if we have any replacements that will turn things around ... seriously - I don't know where the inspration will come from ????

ParraAds

Juniors
The team needs a rocket put up them....

Players need to be dropped, even if there are no standout replacements, certain senior players in that team need to be made aware they are to blame in what is being dished up.

Hindmarsh and Cayless look old and slow...
I have loved these two for so many years but I just don't know what to make of them anymore. :(

Parra

Referee
At least our forwards could stand in front of the opposition and make them run around them.