What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor Cogger

Juniors
Appreciate that Im new to this site and its good to have a popular league messageboard but whats the go with all the signatures and pictures, it makes everything so hard to read , why the f**k do you need it , it aint art class or some IT assignment at school. Just reminds me of kiddies putting posters or pictures all over their folders.

effnic

Bench
Did you really feel the need to start a thread on something u dont like. Forward all you insults and whinging to dodge he is the little kid with all the time on his hands to make pretty banners and earn internet friends points right now he is on -10,000,000,00

BWNB

First Grade
Trevor Cogger said:
Appreciate that Im new to this site and its good to have a popular league messageboard but whats the go with all the signatures and pictures, it makes everything so hard to read , why the f**k do you need it , it aint art class or some IT assignment at school. Just reminds me of kiddies putting posters or pictures all over their folders.
I guess your mates with Dodge then:):):)

TooheysNew

Coach
Why do you bother with a signature if you don't like them?

Anyway, just change to High Speed style in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.

This thread is in the wrong forum, but i'll leave it here for your benifit. In future post in the Go Ahead ask us anything forum. Thanks.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts