What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This week vs the Goons of Drag

I've noticed that each teams forum mirrors their own particular teams performance, which isn't a mind blowing concept I know, just an observation.
I'm going to only post in this thread this week and only focus on the game ahead vs The Goons of Drag.
A collective thought process.

In reality the Goons should put 30 on us the way they have been playing. Hopefully they think this too.

gregstar

Referee
curb your enthusiasm wrist-slitters.

we're due, the lol@souff$ virtually proved it.

chewsta

First Grade
As much as i hate to admit it, they are playing some awesome footy. The merkins. If they keep it up they might crack 40+. If they take us lightly and underestimate the grind. They will only beat us by 20.

I hope Flanno is putting a rocket up them at training this week.

Good record at the Gongs vs Dragons 1 out of 6, and we dont even average 2 tries per game so we should be on target for this game

SBD82

Coach
There is some fatigue starting to set in to our forward pack already. Souths weren't quite good enough to exploit it. Will be interesting to see if the sharks pack is good enough.

snout

First Grade
Negatives:
Could list many and many more.
End of the day they mean nothing if we win.

Positives:
1. Comp is too hard to win 6 straight. Goons are ripe to lose. Huge danger game for them.
2. We played a grand final to beat the storm and were flat as the next game. Nothing like a local derby and boot up the date from the rorts to get us back on the rails.

Will be a low scoring affair but we are specials.

Latest posts