What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

this week you have it easy but next week....

Micistm

Bench
you guys really think you can beat us at home ?

With one and possibly two of our new halfbacks out and Brown suspended for a week it'll be a tough trip, but you never know, and there's always the chance if you give it 100%. Your old coach Wayne Bennett taught me that!;-)
And if I remember, no one gave the Kiwis the slightest chance of winning the World Cup- In your home WC, up against not only the best side in the comp but the 'Best side in History' according to your commentators and media...but they came through. So you never know!:)

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Completely outplayed them.
Watch him cry the injury note about Parker, Izzy and Kemp
Yeah well we were without Price, and lost arguably our star forward(captain) and back in Mannering and Vatuvei so don't come crying with injury note.
You were outplayed mate, and i will be surprised to hear you back on here.

Micistm

Bench
Lol, humble pie doesn't taste nice, but is fun to dish up. Who's going to PM him and invite him back for the post match discussion...? ;-)

One Warrior

Bench
He won't be back, too busy crying to daddy because the big boys are saying nasty things and his team got smashed.:lol:

beads6

First Grade
OUCH why do stupid Bronco fans do that. Well played Warriors just hammered the sh*t out of my team. Broncos are due for a few years in the cellar.

lynx000

Juniors
Well played guys, the injuries did not help, but no excuses in the second half, they did not make our guys fall off tackles and stop the off-loads. Good luck for the rest of the season.

kruzin

Juniors
As a fellow broncos fan,

I'd just like to point out that 98% of us are not gimps like this git, Well done to the warriors, beat us in every area of the game, (even the crowd was louder for warriors then broncos), As for broncos2010

Go back to your barbie doll set u fruitcake.

Martli

Coach
Cheers guys, I always enjoy warriors-broncos games; we've got a good rivalry. They were the first team the warriors ever played, there is a massive kiwi contingent in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast (as shown by the attendance today) and the Broncos were always (and still are) a fairly popular club amongst New Zealanders pre-1995. Always makes for a good match up. Hope the injuries aren't too bad for your lot.

Meth

Staff member
As a fellow broncos fan,

I'd just like to point out that 98% of us are not gimps like this git, Well done to the warriors, beat us in every area of the game, (even the crowd was louder for warriors then broncos), As for broncos2010

Go back to your barbie doll set u fruitcake.

haha

Yeah mate- we've got a few, that's for sure

Cheers