What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

this week you have it easy but next week....

broncos2010

Juniors
Warriors will fall and we will win the war and the battle.Dont forget your chups boys.Thank you in advance for the 2 points.

broncos2010

Juniors
dont worry make sure your watching your little boys get smashed next sundayI l make sure to pay this forum a visit after it just for you :)try not to lose the sharks this week , now that would be embarsing lol

Micistm

Bench
Lol, good luck to you Bronc. There's no doubting the Queensland visits will be tough, the Warriors played better than expected round 1...but still not good enough. Hopefully with a couple of weeks under the belt the Warriors vs Broncos will be a good game. Kemps reaction will be interesting after tries ;-)
In any case I hope you keep your word and return if things don't go to plan for your team...

boldy

Juniors
dont worry make sure your watching your little boys get smashed next sundayI l make sure to pay this forum a visit after it just for you :)try not to lose the sharks this week , now that would be embarsing lol

don't do any more drugs, please stay in school and for gods sake don't breed!

Micistm

Bench
Maaaaaate...what happened to your Broncos tonight, bud? Too busy focussing on beating us next week forgot about this week huh? ;-)

Meth

Staff member
I am a bit disappointed really- will make the Broncos tougher next week

But yeah, lol @ the troll

Drzoidberg

Juniors
broncos2010 I see you haven't gone back the thread you started in the raiders forum?

It seems apparent that broncos2010 is just an Idiot troll who set up a account to be an idoit troll.

Expect to see him reutrn upon next Broncos victory1

Latest posts