What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This weekends team named

choc_soldier

Coach
Stuart said:
Well this is the Panthers side
Panthers

Rhys Wesser
Brett Howland
Danny Galea
Paul Franze
Luke Rooney
Peter Wallace
Preston Campbell
Joel Clinton
Luke Priddis
Garrett Crossman
Shane Rodney
Frank Pritchard
Trent Waterhouse

Interchange
Frank Puletua
Ben Rogers
Luke Swain
David McLean

We finally blood a new player. :clap: Only took us 16 rounds.

Not too bad this kid is too... only 19, but has great potential.

The Canberra team doesn't look too shabby there too... not confident of a Penrith win down there to be honest.

sydraider

First Grade
I see elliot is consistent, Gafa and Robbo have replaced Drew and Bulgarelli as his incumbents!

Stuart

Juniors
sydraider said:
I see elliot is consistent, Gafa and Robbo have replaced Drew and Bulgarelli as his incumbents!
Lets hope the club continues in that vein and gets rid of both of them in the off season.

Macko8

Juniors
couldnt agree more gafa made his FG debut in 97...and from wat ive seen elliot has only used him over the past few seasons....his a nothing player.. ale shoulda been picked...elliot one of your best buddy

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
come on you guys cant be serious...

Ale hasnt really done anything to really keep him in FG, although you can see he has plenty of potential.

frawley has had a horride injury run..almost as bad as weymen.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Ale's defence was pretty average, and I am sure Elliot looked at the lack of experience he had on the wings and went instead for someone with some first grade time under his belt. I would imagine he also thought that a NSW Residents game and a First Grade game in the first week was likely to be too much for a young player.

Seems to me like very good coaching.

woodgers

Bench
Ale hasnt really done anything to really keep him in FG, although you can see he has plenty of potential.

Fair enough but the same question has to be asked of many players such as 'sideways' Howell, Robbo, Gafa.....What have they done to keep their spots?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
woodgers said:
Fair enough but the same question has to be asked of many players such as 'sideways' Howell, Robbo, Gafa.....What have they done to keep their spots?

robbo and gafa shouldnt be named in the FG side based on form.

dubby

Bench
Gafa?? This guy must mow Mattys lawn or something....

Watch the Panthers target this slow gooses wing. Why not start Robbo? At least he has some pace..

Boing Boing

Juniors
dubby said:
Gafa?? This guy must mow Mattys lawn or something....

Watch the Panthers target this slow gooses wing. Why not start Robbo? At least he has some pace..

They can target his wing all they like, but he won't miss tackles or drop bombs. People seem to forget these factors about him.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
benmeyer said:
They can target his wing all they like, but he won't miss tackles or drop bombs. People seem to forget these factors about him.

He also wont run 50 metres to score a try or create a line break. Defence keeps you in matches, points win them for you.

legend

Coach
When I think abotu Gafa I think about that f**k up against the Roosters at Gosford. Worst bit of footy I have seen this year.

Latest posts