What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This weeks team (v Storm)

i guess he is going for continuity plus he is pretty much incumbent ... MAUBS admittedly is good in defence but we have more potent centres ... glad perrett is playing though

i'd actually like to see albert hopoate get a run

is Sia not 100% yet or what ?

ozzie

Bench
mate if your going to put up the team can you do that. You just probably overlooked doing it or do you want me to do it?

redreg

Juniors
Sa is in good form, got no idea why he's on the bench, centre is his best position.

Monk

Referee
1. Mini
2. Roberts
3. Maubs
4. Perrett
5: SKD
6. Anasta
7. Pearce
8. Myles
9. Brown
10. O'Mealy
11. Mason
12. Toops
13. Fitzy

14. Pini
15. Shillo
16. Sa
17. Jaubs

2 True Blues said:
Fulltime Jets 28 storm 16.

Jets on top of table still on plus 96 and 6 points. Awesome !!!

I remember in the early 00's when they were getting done by 40/50 on a regular basis. Great to see they can score regular points since then. Hopefully we'll see another GF appearance this year.

2 True Blues

Coach
Year 2000 Jets made eighth spot, however Penrith beat the sharks to take it off them the next day on for and against alone. Then went on to play the Dogs in the grandfinal. Jets had beaten both these sides in yr 2000 well, and I reckon we could have won that season given a semi final run/chance, we had tate MOSLEY and others coming back from injuryas well.

But a win in the 100th year will suit me finemate. It's also good to see the Jets signings doing so well also and more than holding their own. There is atleast ten Jets signings this year, which must be saving the roosters some money.

Latest posts