What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thompson deserves to play for NSW just as much as Fitzgibbon

Mr Saab

Referee
this topic is commical. Thompson??? origin?????
he is behind hindmarsh, fitzgibbon, mason, steve simpson (yes SS is ahed of THompson) even bloody ben kennedy
Thompson :roll:

Thommo is good but Fitzy is a better player all round. Plus he's goal kicking is usually the difference in many games that he's involved in.

He was one of the star performers from the start of his career for the Steelers in 1997 and 1998. He then was the best on field in the 99 GF (even though he was on the bench... the reason he left the Dragons). Letting him go and keeping the likes of Tracey, Bartrim, Thompson, was purely idiotic.

Mr Saab

Referee
Man_of_Steel_1982 said:
He was one of the star performers from the start of his career for the Steelers in 1997 and 1998. He then was the best on field in the 99 GF (even though he was on the bench... the reason he left the Dragons). Letting him go and keeping the likes of Tracey, Bartrim, Thompson, was purely idiotic.

tracey...bartrim... :lol: good one stg illawarra. That turned out to be a masterstroke.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Charlie Saab said:
he is behind hindmarsh, fitzgibbon, mason, steve simpson (yes SS is ahed of THompson) even bloody ben kennedy

What exactly is comical, I've proven he does more work that Fitz at club level, Fitz is noted for his work rate & Thomspon's is better, not comical at all

Carroll being picked for Australia, now that's comical

Big Mick

Referee
Hey!

Don't pay out my cousin dickheads! :x :x :x

And if u do, at least spell his bloody last name right!

Immortal said:
Charlie Saab said:

What exactly is comical, I've proven he does more work that Fitz at club level, Fitz is noted for his work rate & Thomspon's is better, not comical at all

You can't compare two players stats from one season.
Thompson played less games, and Fitzy played some backing up from origin which would affect his figures.

Also, Fitzy is surrounded by a better forward pack (which goes forward!) so theres less work to be done, but he still leads the charge.

Mr Saab

Referee
Immortal said:
Charlie Saab said:

blame the ARL...not TC. He has done nothing wrong and he is a HECK of a better player than dopey S Timmo. The man who has more dummys in him than a baby store. Hey timmo...new concept for you...why not passssssssss the ball instead of running sideways like Adam Dykes.
As for thompson? laughable

God-King Dean

Immortal
Charlie Saab said:
Immortal said:
Charlie Saab said:

blame the ARL...not TC. He has done nothing wrong and he is a HECK of a better player than dopey S Timmo. The man who has more dummys in him than a baby store. Hey timmo...new concept for you...why not passssssssss the ball instead of running sideways like Adam Dykes.

Yes blame TC, he chose to play for Australia.

Same old dumb shit how Timmins is over-rated. Same line, "He doesn't pass the ball" :cry: He's not suppose to, he was at 5/8th to do a certain thing, & it obviously wasn't to pass the ball, & last time I checked NSW won Origin 2 years in a row whilst Timmins was at 5/8th. I remember in a Origin match last year Timmins made more metres than any QLD forward. Oh I think he won Origin 1 this year by scoring NSW's only try & the record-breaking winning field-goal

melon....

Coach
Immortal said:
Charlie Saab said:
Immortal said:
Charlie Saab said:

Yes blame TC, he chose to play for Australia.

Same old dumb sh*t how Timmins is over-rated. Same line, "He doesn't pass the ball" :cry: He's not suppose to, he was at 5/8th to do a certain thing, & it obviously wasn't to pass the ball, & last time I checked NSW won Origin 2 years in a row whilst Timmins was at 5/8th. I remember in a Origin match last year Timmins made more metres than any QLD forward. Oh I think he won Origin 1 this year by scoring NSW's only try & the record-breaking winning field-goal
Australia retained teh Ashes with Crocker at 5/8...your point?

Mr Saab

Referee
melon.... said:
[Australia retained teh Ashes with Crocker at 5/8...your point?

nooooooo...australia won the first 2 tests with crocker on the bench. Test 3 was really a non event.

Mr Saab

Referee
Immortal said:
[Yes blame TC, he chose to play for Australia.

Same old dumb sh*t how Timmins is over-rated. Same line, "He doesn't pass the ball" :cry: He's not suppose to, he was at 5/8th to do a certain thing, &amp, post: it obviously wasn't to pass the ball, &amp, member: last time I checked NSW won Origin 2 years in a row whilst Timmins was at 5/8th. I remember in a Origin match last year Timmins made more metres than any QLD forward. Oh I think he won Origin 1 this year by scoring NSW's only try & the record-breaking winning field-goal[/quote"]

you have zero idea.
Do you know about what happened in the world cup 2000? TC has been playing origin since 1998. He didnt play for NZ 1998/1999. In 2000 the ARL knew the world cup would be a joke and allowed Lote to play with Fiji, TC to play for NZ, Ricko to play for Ireland. Players that didnt make the 2000 Oz team were allowed to play with OTHER nations.
Any player would want to play in a world cup if given an opportunity.
TC never...NEVER... played for NZ again. His alliance was with Australia.
You have *edit* all idea about football from what i am reading and DONT look at the BIG picture. You are not informed on league issues and type without *edit* thinking.

God-King Dean

Immortal
ahahah. I like these gimps who think they know more than others.

You said Carroll was allowed, & he played for them. Again, they didn't make him play for Australia, he chose to

The Colonel

Immortal
Charlie Saab said:
TC never...NEVER... played for NZ again. His alliance was with Australia.
You have *edit* all idea about football from what i am reading and DONT look at the BIG picture. You are not informed on league issues and type without *edit* thinking.

How about YOU learn to play nicely with the other children and respect thier opinions.

Mr Saab

Referee
Immortal said:

You said Carroll was allowed, & he played for them. Again, they didn't make him play for Australia, he chose to

TC is in the SAME boat as ricketson. He played origin in 1999/2000 and then played for ireland and then played for Australia. Why is his situation different to TC?
And yes i DO know more than you.,.,ALOT more

melon....

Coach
Charlie Saab said:
melon.... said:

nooooooo...australia won the first 2 tests with crocker on the bench. Test 3 was really a non event.
Yes thats right...Wing grabbed the game in the dying minutes when GB were with 12 men for 80. he made the break and sent Lockyear under the sticks. Lockyear pulled the 2nd test out of the fire again in the dying minutes. Timmins contributed to zilch...which is what I was eluding to with Crocker in 5/8 in game 3.

Mr Saab

Referee
melon.... said:
Charlie Saab said:
melon.... said:

Yes thats right...Wing grabbed the game in the dying minutes when GB were with 12 men for 80. he made the break and sent Lockyear under the sticks. Lockyear pulled the 2nd test out of the fire again in the dying minutes. Timmins contributed to zilch...which is what I was eluding to with Crocker in 5/8 in game 3.

and lockyer won game 3 for them with his pass to Devere and then his backing up and pass to ricketson.
Timmins? he is a shocker....big shocker.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Charlie Saab said:
Immortal said:

TC is in the SAME boat as ricketson. He played origin in 1999/2000 and then played for ireland and then played for Australia. Why is his situation different to TC?
And yes i DO know more than you.,.,ALOT more

Did I say this is different to Ricketson. Did I even mention Ricketson.

Show me proof that you know more. That's right you can't, it's all opinion. Do you even relise how many people say they more than others. But once again, it's all opinion

Mr Saab

Referee
Immortal said:

Show me proof that you know more. That's right you can't, it's all opinion. Do you even relise how many people say they more than others. But once again, it's all opinion

i dont have to prove it...cause i know!

Explain to me in your WISDOM why TC is at fault for what he has done. I have summarised the whole situation of 2000 and the problems with the SYSTEM. Why is it TCs fault? Why!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Charlie Saab said:
Immortal said:

i dont have to prove it...cause i know!

Explain to me in your WISDOM why TC is at fault for what he has done. I have summarised the whole situation of 2000 and the problems with the SYSTEM. Why is it TCs fault? Why!

I have several times now. He had a CHOSE who to play for, if he didn't want to play for NZ, he could say no. If he didn't wanna play for Australia, he could say no. Yes, the system is shithouse, but no-one is forcing him to play for anyone. CHOSE is the keyword

Latest posts