What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

those crazy beliefs i held in 2001

Grail

Juniors
half said:
second row will prove to be our strongest position in our quest for many titles (we'll finally win more than just the sevens tournament), with the hindmarsh brothers firing every week, backed up by andrew ryan, david solomona and a dearth of young talent like danny sullivan. i feel sorry for clubs like the wests tigers who have to rely on sh*t players like steve crouch

I hope dearth was a typo, else I think you may need to learn what it actually means.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Charlie Saab said:
still feel that way misty? prob not.

yes!

I'm just answering on his behalf because he doesn't post here anymore, it will take a premiership or Smith to leave, which ever comes first for Misty to come here again.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Charlie Saab said:
why doesnt misty post here? he seems to be a massive eels fan

oh! he loves them as much as us!...he's got differing views on the direction the club has taken. I mean there are plenty of people here that share the same view as misty....but it was his choice to stay away until a certain person is no longer at the club.

fish eel

Immortal
Charlie Saab said:
why doesnt misty post here? he seems to be a massive eels fan

you'd have to ask him, but the more we win, the less he seems to post in here.

Mr Saab

Referee
eelavation said:
oh! he loves them as much as us!...he's got differing views on the direction the club has taken. I mean there are plenty of people here that share the same view as misty....but it was his choice to stay away until a certain person is no longer at the club.

fair enough. Ray Price has problems with the club too.

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
you'd have to ask him, but the more we win, the less he seems to post in here.

I'm sure we haven't seen him for atleast a year.

Look!...whether you agree with him or not the bloke has stuck to his guns and has made a point to continue to avoid this place until changes are made, which is a shame because his posts, albeit colourful, were always interesting to read. he just had 1 view.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Charlie Saab said:
fair enough. Ray Price has problems with the club too.

probably not as much as you think sure he's a famous tiff with Fitzy over several issues, however he was seen drinking with him at the club last year when the players reunion was on.

Mr Saab

Referee
eelavation said:
I'm sure we haven't seen him for atleast a year.

Look!...whether you agree with him or not the bloke has stuck to his guns and has made a point to continue to avoid this place until changes are made, which is a shame because his posts, albeit colourful, were always interesting to read. he just had 1 view.

so he will not post in his clubs forum until Smith is gone?