What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thoughts on Dureau and Walsh...who's better??

Sacrolishes

Juniors
just a thought really
Dureau has had the chances early this year to shine..due to walsh injury..seemingly started year off quite well but they have lost narrowly last three games..i still think he;s doing quite well..and at the end of last year thought he was playing better then Walsh spec in the GF!! yet smithy hasnt even mentioned him for a chance..not even in the trials!!
kinda surprising really! for him not even to get a mention!

Walshy..well yet to prove himself this year and i thought he went quite quiet at end of last year..compared to dureau!! but we all know how he can play..just his height thats the issue..and smithy seems to be very keen on him....i know he can do it...but i personally believe so can Dureau..im just comfused that he hasnt been given a shot!!

so..whats the thoughts ppl...who's better?? or are they as equal?? why hasnt dureau (in your opinion) been given a shot?? How good could the team be with the three playmakers in the squad??..etc etc really!!
Cheers

roopy

Referee
Walsh has more vision and slightly better skills and is also a better defender.

Dureau is bigger and faster but is tackle shy.

Both are wonderful playmakers, and both would be real liabilities in defence in firstgrade.

Big Tim

First Grade
roopy said:
Walsh has more vision and slightly better skills and is also a better defender.

Dureau is bigger and faster but is tackle shy.

Both are wonderful playmakers, and both would be real liabilities in defence in firstgrade.

Correct.

Also Dureau is a natural leader. Something FG needs from the halves. He will have a dig at any player on the field not pulling their weight. Ask anyone near the Crusade last Monday..... he let fly at Franze and Uate.

Latest posts