What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts on Nathan Fien

Goddo

Bench
Then its agreed? Fien is good out of hooker, but needs to pull his head in when going for his "match winning" plays

j0nesy

Bench
I don't mind him off the bench. Although he becomes our 3rd defensive liability when he's out there. There's no way I'd start the game with him though. The opposition forwards would dominate us up the middle.

vista

Juniors
Fien doesn't seem to be in sync with the rest of the team. if you've noticed that since he's come in soward is getting less of the ball on last tackle hence we're not making as much ground. He needs to pull his head in and stop acting like a f**king superstar - this is not the warriors!!

vista

Juniors
DanielDragon

i wasn't bagging young at all. i mentioned we piss off Priddis and Fien.:lol:

Draginzaaar

Bench
Anyone notice that Dean Young runs from dummy half every 4th tackle. I don't know why because he just takes the tackle, no fight, no try to off load, nothing. It's when he is hooker or not.

Last edited:

TheRev

First Grade
the thing that was annoying me, was us using 1-2 tackles up doing nothing, before we got serious... we need to be running hard right from tackle 1.

Latest posts