What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts on Staceys Return.

Skram

Juniors
Agreed, it's easy to gloss over criticism when it's extremely negative but all of what Manu says above is valid.
I'm reserving judgement until we see how he is used and the form he's in. He would have to play much better than what I saw of his form for Catalans, if he's not and he's kept in the side ala Wiki it will be a disgrace and will tarnish his reputation.

Micistm

Bench
Well in all honesty I have to agree that it's sentimentality that has me pleased he's back...and I WANT him to do well, but as to how he'll go I reserve judgement on until we've seen him after some decent pre season training. He didn't look that great in the Wiki All Golds game, but not surprising in a one off with bugger all training.
But with the desire to be back, and his League mind as good as ever-you never know. I hope so.
The only issue that really bothers me are the morons actually abusing the guy on Radio Sport (Annoys me the same way 'fans' do when they boo their own team members they don't like)...and John Matheson of Sunday News who so clearly has an issue with the Warriors management and coaching and sticks the boot in whenever he can-Which is why I was stoked when he was busted and they have to apologise. Priceless!

Latest posts