What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three, Two, One's

Macca

Coach
I love the fact that Peachey is back "in" the game. He was a ghost last year now he is in everything. Noddy seems to be happy with it too as he gets more space. Reefy is right on the money again, which is starting to worry me. The future is so bright I need three pairs of sunnies. Last week was abysmal for many reasons. We saw the real 2004 sharks tonight. Not many other teams will get that close to beating Canterbury at the Showground.

millersnose

Post Whore
3 noddy
2 stevo
1 lomu

on the peachey debate in attitude i agree with fiz

peacheys lack of discipline is a worry despite reefies almost godlike hero worship

on the other hand he was safe under enormous pressure at fullback and very good in attack

and we have precious few attacking options

carinashark

First Grade
I wouldnt give Peach any points , after all he nearly cost us the game! Oh sorry he did cost us the game! He needs to pull his head in and practice the short kick. Im worried he might have a brain explosion again and kick from the 20 metre line!
I dont think he needs to be up in the attack that much , he got in the way a couple of times last night.
Carinashark

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
People are forgetting the fact that Peach is playing himself backin.
After 2 years of being left out like a sore thumb, he's finding his feet again. I think he might be frustrated that it hasn't come back so easy.
But if he applies himself & keeps up his involvement it will come.
As long as he is hitting his straps in the second half of the season & the combinations continue to develop.
We only have to win 12 games to get into the finals.
Didn't the Penny's lose their first two last year?
There is lot of improvement left in Peach & this team.

Macca

Coach
Exactly right Reefy. Peachey is going to make the difference for us this year. He takes so much pressure off Noddy. His enthusiasm is back too which can only mean good things. Last night was a huge step in the right direction. Watch him next week.

Genius Freak

Juniors
Penrith lost their first three and looked gone for all money. I'm not worried yet. Our tackling was the best I've seen in two years, and we win last night under any other ref. Keep at it boys.

imasharkie

Coach
1. Noddy
2. Stevo
3. Reick
and a special mention for Sully.....he needs to be in the starting team and that useless Bos on the bench

Booyah

Bench
3. Reick - About bloody time. I always had faith in the bloke and it's nice to see him have a bit of confidence in himself.

2. Stevo - A shite year last year. I reckon he misses the rep stuff and wants another run for the Blues.

1. Noddy - Steered the boys around well and set up Stinky's try with a beaut cut-out ball.

3.Stevo
2.Noddy
1. EurRieckastockade

Stevo, and Noddy did the business so that Stinky could shine.

Special mention to blockbusting Lomu, on ya.

Booyah

Bench
Sheros los Deros said:
3.Stevo
2.Noddy
1. EurRieckastockade

Stevo, and Noddy did the business so that Stinky could shine.

Special mention to blockbusting Lomu, on ya.

I forgot about big Lommers. I was glad to see him have a good game this week. The Dropsies looked to have subsided and if he keeps up playing like that...

My mouth waters thinking about it.