What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three, Two, One's

Dogaholic

First Grade
Genius Freak said:
Well until Mikey gets home and puts the Sharks Den Survivor link up, what say we post our 3,2,1's?

3 - Rieck. Far and away the best player on the park. Brilliant in defence, a complete 180 from 2003.

2 - Noddy. Pissed on Sherwin all night. Great kicks in general play and good leadership. Shouldn't be kicking for goal tho.

1 - Beattie. The Sattleresque tackle gets him on the board.

Honorable mention - Lomu. Being booted from Sharks Survivor has clearly lit a fire under him.

Noddy ain't half the player Shifty is. Shifty had an off night - we have all seen a few of those from Noddy.

Reick was the best on field performer.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Thats ridiculous.
If you guys didn't have the salary cap cops on your Azzes & BK was on the market, Shifty would know aaaaallllll about premier league.

Noddy ain't half the player Shifty is. Shifty had an off night - we have all seen a few of those from Noddy.
:lol:

Kimmorley not half the player Sherwin is
Give us a break

All that tubby irrit Sherwin has is a frustrating and boring grubber kicking game
He doesnt compare to Kimmorley in the class stakes

And what about how out of shape he looked after sprinting 80 metres, deadset looked like he was going to die
He's nowhere near as professional as Kimmorley either. Noddy may have the occasional off-game but when he's on, he's better than them all. Just ask Andrew Johns, Kimmorley has the wood on him every time they go head to head.

Booyah

Bench
Its a Dogs World said:

Yeah right mate. :lol:

Sherwin has nothing on Kimmorley. I'll admit he does have a nice short passing game, and has a good short-kicking game but that's it.

His organisational skills? O' Meley could do better. His long passing and kicking? Hutch Maiava would be a better option.

Noddy is the total package. Can pass and kick both long and short.

Excellent organiser too.

He has something Sherwin doesn't - Class. He makes everything he does look easy.

I wouldn't swap our Noddy for any halfback in the comp.

I wouldn't swap our Noddy for any halfback in the comp.

Me neither
He's better than Stacey and who would want that thug Johns on our side? He's getting on these days too and Kimmorley is a much better option. Johns gets suspended and he gets suspended and he always has a cloud of some description over his off field activities, whether its rumoured fights with team mates, or some fight down the pub, or marital troubles or worse.

Kimmorley is the ultimate professional. If anyone doesnt believe me, they should go watch him train.

Macca

Coach
Johns is the better talent - just. I was only asking though. I'd Kimmorley every day of the week and twice on Sunday. He has one big advantage. He is a SHARK!

Booyah

Bench
McSharkie said:
Not even Johns or Jones?

Nope.

The only one that comes close to Noddy in terms of overall skill is Johns. But even then Noddy still pips him in a couple of areas.

Johns is a much better defender of course, but I think Noddy is a better tactical kicker.

And like SS said, Johns is too prone to brain-explosions and he's one of the most injury-prone blokes in the comp. Whereas if you look at Noddy, the little bastard has played games with broken jaws and ruptured testicles. If Johns gets a cramp he has to stop the game for crying out loud.

Jones I'd consider. Maybe.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Sherwin would have been international if it wasn't for injuries.

He blew Joey Johns off the park in City V Country too. Does this mean he is better than Joey?

Shifty is the 2nd best halfback in the game.

Special K

Coach
Sherwin out played Joey once? OMFG!!

Noddy goes it game after game after game.

Noddy has done it all in the game of Rugby League... What has Sherwin done? :|