What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three years jail for ex-Knight Danny Wicks

woodyk2

First Grade
240k a year and sells pills...should have the sentence doubled for being a dumbass.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Can someone explain to me how the hell Houston has gotten away scot free?

There's audio of him buying drugs. :S
http://www.bigpondsport.com/knights...ug-charges/tabid/91/newsid/64865/default.aspx

Knights' Houston cleared of drug charges

Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 5:00 AM
Source: BigPond Sport

The Newcastle Knights are expected to re-sign Chris Houston after he was cleared of drugs charges.

The 25-year-old forward walked free from court today and the club will hold an emergency board meeting next week to make a call on his future.

Houston was facing four charges of supplying the drugs ecstasy and cocaine, based on intercepted phone calls recorded by police.

In dismissing the charges today, a Newcastle Magistrate found the police evidence against the footballer was flawed.

Eels Dude

Coach
Can someone explain to me how the hell Houston has gotten away scot free?

There's audio of him buying drugs. :S

That's what I don't get either. Part of the evidence used against Wicks was a phone conversation between him and Houston. Yet for some reason that evidence wasn't allowed to be used in Houston's case.

Three years for systemic supply?

Its worth the risk if thats all you get IMO. Why the f**k do we work to pay taxes to the man when drug runners make massive dough and only do a three stretch when busted. Its been nearly two years since he was canned and he won't be in the clink for as long as its taken him to get to court.

america tried that in the 80s with crack, treated the little guy harshly to occupy the new supermax jails nationwide.

maybe one day governments will grow some balls and start from the top, but that will never happen.

orochimaru

Juniors
the "night" b4 he got busted/raided.

14334_369882935028_820500028_10215936_1562430_n.jpg

we also have the same solicitor.

clintdogg is the main dealer!! Get him!

ClintDogg

Juniors
haha, Wicks looks trimmer than Aardvark

Kool. Cause I goto the gym 5 days a week, pumpin iron. Have been doing so 4 15years ort more. Im glad that you think Im Bigger than Wicks, it humbles me. And its not fat either, where have you seen a pic of me with no shirt on and a fat belly?. there isnt 1.

clintdogg is the main dealer!! Get him!

lol nice1.

----------------------------

Some1 posted "why did Houston get off" and allowed to play or what ever, cause his charges were dropped, Wicks's were not. If he (wicks) got off too the day he was sentenced (last week), then he too was free to sign/play back with the Knights just like Houston.

Latest posts