What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston

perverse

Referee
what breed of fanciful delusion is festering here...?

it seems relevant to my interests.

Stinkler

Juniors
I've heard some pretty bad stories about him. Lots of rumours that never made the media.

Apparently he has/had free run of Townsville. Unless of course waking up on a park bench at 7am on a Sunday is "normal" up there?

As for the rest, he's lucky his headgear mob give him a new one each week!
He does seem to go out of his way to make the kids happy though.

I've heard a couple of stories about the Sharks boys doing some great things in the community of their own backs that never made news too. Lots of good people in the NRL, you just never hear about it.

Oh, and JT is already signed, we are just waiting for the best time to announce it. I think he's sponsoring the kicking tee.

island pro

Juniors
I've heard some pretty bad stories about him. Lots of rumours that never made the media.

Apparently he has/had free run of Townsville. Unless of course waking up on a park bench at 7am on a Sunday is "normal" up there?

Park benches are at a premium in Townsville... doesn't really matter which day of the week or what time.

I've heard he's a bit wild.

But he counterbalances it with good work in the community and kids and what not.

Better than me. I'm just wild.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I've heard the rumours too, even back when he was at the dogs. That aside I like the bloke and would be very happy to see him in our jersey! Fugg his ears make me laugh tho...