What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tickets for tonight

dre

Juniors
hey guyzz.. just wondering if anyone knows how ticketz are selling for 2nyte?? am i at risk of missing out if i just buy them at the stadium? thanks guyz

marty_dragon

Juniors
If your looking at getting general admission tickets i rekon you will be sweet, just get there a bit early.

Slackboy72

Coach
I guess Kogarah is too far for those latte-swilling nobgobblers from bondi to travel.

Fair-weather fans the lot of them. Kick em out of the comp.

silverex

Bench
Ticketek is currently showing limited and single seats in Categories 1 & 2 but tickets available for Catagory 3 and General Admission.

silverex

Bench
I can't wait either and I just posted this in another thread.

It does feel like ages.

I might go early and watch the 3:50 Arrive Alive game.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i u want 2 by tiketz, u should check @ ticketek.

chk chk boom!

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
The average crowd so far this year is about 18k or maybe slightly more. Anything under that would usually be disgraceful, but then you have to take into account most of them will be out there supporting the dragons. I think that anything over 15 would deserve a round of applause. :clap: