What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tickets???

Hurriflatch

Referee
last year it would've been Sat Night but due to changes like allowing games outside Sydney all sort of things have changed

NRL will sit down and make up there minds

also assuming the Dogs (who finished 2nd in flegg) beat the 7th placed Manly today

Parra will get all 3 grades playing next week vs Dogs in 1st Grade, Newie in reggies and Balmain in Flegg

If the Dogs lost, then Parra's Flegg team gets the week off

Hellsy

Immortal
Great, lets give the Dogs the advantage even though they are the losers.
Fantastic work NRL

eelz47

Coach
strider said:
rumour has it sunday arvo

do u have to work sunday, bean?

yes, but i will shot myself in the foot so i dont have to go to work. and attend footy

Utey

Coach
Can't see Telstra being such an advantage for them? We had a good game last time around, and it'll let all the punters attend. Personally I can't wait.

strider

Post Whore
eelz47 said:
yes, but i will shot myself in the foot so i dont have to go to work. and attend footy
i have been sick - i can come and kiss u if u like .... so u can get the sickness

eelz47

Coach
strider said:
i have been sick - i can come and kiss u if u like .... so u can get the sickness

oh please do, na i should be able to get somebody to cover for me. andbody have a manican (spl) or blow up doll they can spare me???

Hurriflatch

Referee
Strides: You'd be kissing Utey even if you weren't sick so don't try and fool everyone into thinking you're only kissing him because you were sick

Hellsy

Immortal
Regardless of if the Dogs have won at Telstra or not more times than loosing this year, it is a massive advantage to play a 2nd week semi at your home ground in your own dressing room with your own facilities and familiarities around you, for everyone other than the clubs that play out of there on a regular basis it is a disadvantage

strider

Post Whore
Hurriflatch said:
Strides: You'd be kissing Utey even if you weren't sick so don't try and fool everyone into thinking you're only kissing him because you were sick

Utey, are you using bean's login again? :lol:

strider

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
NRL play Saturday Night 7.30pm V Dogs - Ch 9 just told us
:shock: .... quick - make a thread about it!!!

i hope they haven't disbanded teh apec security forces yet :lol: :lol:

eelz47

Coach
channel nine just adverstised the parra vs dogs at sat

and cows vs warriors on sunday

Latest posts