What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tickets???

Hellsy

Immortal
Hurriflatch said:
Storm win
will be v Dogs in Sydney

Venue and time to be confirmed by NRL after the game today, but put your money on Telstra and Sunday

Broncos win
will be v Storm in Sydney

again venue and time to be confirmed but put your money on Aussie Stadium and Sunday

Wouldnt it be played in Melbourne if the Broncos win?

strider

Post Whore
jono's post is for week 3

no matter who wins we will be in sydney week 2 - because we won and our opponent lost

Hurriflatch

Referee
Hellsy:

the winning team gets the home region game

If Broncos win

then Brisbane and Parramatta are the winning teams

and play the Warriors and Storm respectivly

Manly and Cowboys get the week off
Bulldogs and Bunnies eliminated

if Storm win

Parramatta and Cowboys are the winning teams

and they play the Dogs and Warriors respectivly

Bunnies and Broncos eliminated
Storm and Manly get the week off

Hellsy

Immortal
FMD, this forum can be informing but it can also be very confusing when different peopl have different answers, and some people talk about week 3 when you ask about week 2 :crazy: :crazy:

Somebody buy me a fkn ticket if the game is in Sydney will they???

Hurriflatch

Referee
Simplest way to think about it

ignore week 3 for now

Parra will be playing in Sydney next weekend venue, day and oppoent will be known at about 6pm tonight

Hellsy

Immortal
If we play the Dogs we CANNOT play at Telstra surely...... unfair advantage for the Dogs using their homeground when we were the winners of Semi 1

jono

Juniors
Hellsy said:
Actually I ask because your post confused me

Hellsy I must apologise , I made the assumption that the scheduling of matches would follow the same sequence as in previous years , and didn't read the fine print about possible day / time flexibility.
Although the gist of that thread was actually a reference to the fact that we can look forward to at least one road trip in order to make the GF.
BTW if it's Melbourne next Sunday week - I'll be there!

Clarkieel

Juniors
dogs havent won a whole lot there this year so I dont htink it will be much of an advantage really

Clarkieel

Juniors
true true I am just hoping for homebush realyl cause it is 5 minutes from my house :) and I have great memories of a game there a few weks ago..

Latest posts