What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers & Cowboys fans...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
With the Knights in such stellar losing form... I can't see the Tigers and Cowboys (their two remaining opponents) missing the finals now.

mattyg

Bench
what are the odds on newcastle finishing the year with a -400 differential?? they're like -280 now...i'd say even money

Eddie.

Bench
Im not saying a word.

We lost to a vastly understrength Knights oufit in the last Round of 2004, in the process blowing our Top 8 spot.

No Doubt that particular 17 from the Knights had alot more quality, but i refuse to say the Tigers are a given against anyone with the way they go from hot to cold.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
You know whats ironic about this? The Cowboys and Tigers are the teams who I'll be cheering on in the semis :crazy:

Apey

Staff member
What if our team somehow kicks them both out? :lol: (Even though cowboys are pretty much in now)

Damn you knights! :fist:

Shorty

Staff member
Hmm I'll never write off any team,the worse the loss' become to the Knights the more intensity it brews....I think this year has shown us never to be complacent.

When does Danny come back from injury?