What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers get a TV game!

Paullyboy

Coach
Foxtel is only good for devoted fans, it wont win over fence sitters - which is the people the NRL really need to target as they are the vast majority of the population

As for the tigers game, oh dear, I guess Ive got an excsue to go out next Friday at least - most boring team going round, and by their own admission too!

White Tiger

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
Foxtel is only good for devoted fans, it wont win over fence sitters - which is the people the NRL really need to target as they are the vast majority of the population

As for the tigers game, oh dear, I guess Ive got an excsue to go out next Friday at least - most boring team going round, and by their own admission too!

Canberra always has me on the edge of my seat with there razzle dazzle.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bluesbreaker

Bench
Foxtel Commentators are the most annoying people in the world... Scratch that, English Super League are, with the foxtel commies following a close second :).

Even their Cricket commentary is shithouse.

daslacker

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
A raiders fan having a whinge :shock: :?

Yeah canberra should be live every week on nine.They
are the best team in the world.They should have been on
last night on 9 instead of australia vs new zealand and had
a 2 hour interview with sh!tcoughski before the game. :roll:
How dare the tigers get a game on 9 with the raiders in
the comp. :roll:

I am gutted that u don't want to watch the game next week. :cry:

tiger_nick

Bench
Paullyboy said:

Are you drunk or stupid or both? Coming from a Canberra fan this is hilarious! :lol:

simon says

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
You Canberra fans are pathetic.

Do you people ever stop whinging? WTF do they put in your water over there?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its hard to argue with this ...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kid

Juniors
Well i go for the Tigers and i have to say, i'm very apprehensive about being the so called match of the round against the Panthers. Firstly because i believe Penrith will win, and win comfortably, and secondly, surely the Dogs and Broncos is THE clash next weekend.

Eddie.

Bench
This is only the friday Night game as it is Sattlers return to penrith and im sure there will be a media built up for that

I think they put the Tigers on 9 because many believe they'll be a big improver this season. So they put them on TV against the defending premiers (Penrith) to show if they have improved against a top side.

Either that, or they're stark raving mad (this coming from a Wests supporter).

HappyTiger

Juniors
innsaneink said:
The Scott Sattler factor alone will draw viewers....whats the bet 9 flog
"that" tackle all the week before.

I was thinking the same thing.There will also be Elford returning to Penrith and if Reynolds hadnt been injured that would have made 3 ex - Panthers returning.Still Sattler's return should make it an interesting game.

Dale.2.

Juniors
It's about time the Tigers got a friday night game but i'm not looking forward to it,it's a bad time to be playing Penrith.

Satts is one of the reasons we got this game and the other was probably Benji Marshall,too bad he's injured...infact he is one of many injured players we have at the moment,i bet ch9 dont go on about them like they do when the Roosters are without a couple of players :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
innsaneink said:
The Scott Sattler factor alone will draw viewers....whats the bet 9 flog
"that" tackle all the week before.

I was thinking the same thing.There will also be Elford returning to Penrith and if Reynolds hadnt been injured that would have made 3 ex - Panthers returning.Still Sattler's return should make it an interesting game.

Big Jeff Lima is also from Penriff. He'll their showing them their mistake ;)

zaibatsu

Juniors
Robbie_Ross said:
The last time NQ were on free-to-air TV was Round 1, 1995 (first and only time).

Lift your game Channel 9.

the year before last there was the Knights vs Cowboys on channel 9 (NBN up here) but the only reason was because NBN sponsored the knights and we got every knights game every week, but a lot of them were 11.30pm replays, maybe it was different where u are and if it was thats slack, 9 years without a game :roll: take the rights off channel 9 and give em back to the ABC, "ABC's super saturday of football!!" they were the days...

Latest posts