What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers name 5 Co-captains

Front-Rower

First Grade
I have no problems with a leadership group as such but I don’t know if naming 5 co-captains is the right thing to do. The team really needs 1 main leader with the others feeding off of him.

Vozzy

Juniors
People are making such a big deal about this yes it is more of a leadership group. I'm pretty sure the swans have 5-6 and they are pretty successful team.

The cowboys have Matt Scott and Thurston as Co captains I wish people would not make out we are the only ones

RazorRam0n

Juniors
People are making such a big deal about this yes it is more of a leadership group. I'm pretty sure the swans have 5-6 and they are pretty successful team.

The cowboys have Matt Scott and Thurston as Co captains I wish people would not make out we are the only ones

the difference is yours are all shit

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'm sure there will be a main captain come round .

Agree

I think there will be a ceremony each week where a captain gets sent home, culminating in a huge event the night before round 1 where the final captain will be decided and the loser walks away crying

Pig Hunter

Juniors
Seriously? 5captains is what you see in the under 6’s

It’s a bad sign when the coach doesn’t have the balls to just name 1captain incase he hurts players feelings

What’s next is he gonna tell the players winning doesn’t matter it’s about having fun
Wow coming from a Parra supporter, typical.