What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Sack Micky B

PJ Marshal

Coach
Aparently the Wests Tigers have paid out Buettners contract and have chucked him out of the club and then they go and buy Kusto :lol: SHEENS IS A TWIT!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'd still take him back though......quality player who if we got cheap would be more then handy.

PJ Marshal

Coach
If Buetts came back id like to see him used in the fowards i reckon he could make a handy back up lock/ 2nd rower but i wouldnt be surprised if either Souths or Brisbane buy him

Tigerpete

Juniors
Buettner hasnt been tossed out, Infact he's likely to retire because of a knee problem, which is the only reason he is leaving our club in the first place.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Rumor has it that you guys dont want him and just using his injury as a cover up and i have been told this buy one of your own fans

Once Dead

Bench
Mr Parra Eels said:
Rumor has it that you guys dont want him and just using his injury as a cover up and i have been told this buy one of your own fans

LOL-so what if our fans say it? Does it mean its true

The guy hasn't been fit for how long? His knee problem isn't going to get any better.....there are too many people ahead of him - he gets his money, nothing dirty in that

Kusto is on a Balmain contract, not a Wests Tigers contract......Balmain PL have nothing to do with the Wests Tigers - lol, fact is, Kusto played first grade for you guys ahahahahahahah

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah , so what if one of our fans says that. Buettner has had this knee problem since he went missing last season, and during the off season he had some sort of new treatment for the injury, If it was sucessful hew would play on, if not, he would retire.........end of story.

tiger_nick

Bench
O.K guys this is what has happened. The doctors told Micky he was out for the first 12 weeks of the comp MINIMUM. They sat down WITH him and decided it was in the clubs and his long term healths interest if he was released. Center is one position we certainly won't struggle in this year with Elford, Fitzy, Wilson, Marshall, Halatau, Collis and Harrison all capable. BUT he is likely to be on the coaching staff in some capacity either with the top grade or more likely with Matthews, Ball or Flegg. He is held in high regard by the club and is seen to have a future their all be it not a playing one.

mickdo

Coach
BUT he is likely to be on the coaching staff in some capacity either with the top grade or more likely with Matthews, Ball or Flegg. He is held in high regard by the club and is seen to have a future their all be it not a playing one.
What, so he plays one season for the Tigers and then slots in to a coaching role just like that? You wouldn't catch Parra doing something stupid like that... oh, wait a minute... :oops:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Still seems a bit sus to me Kusto shows up and Buettner goes, so wat if he is on a Balamin contract or whatever the fact of the matter is balmain is apart of the wests tigers therefore he plays for you no excuses :lol:

Once Dead

Bench
Mr Parra Eels said:
Still seems a bit sus to me Kusto shows up and Buettner goes, so wat if he is on a Balamin contract or whatever the fact of the matter is balmain is apart of the wests tigers therefore he plays for you no excuses :lol:

LOL-Kusto played first grade for the Eels ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahah - me thinks you're still cut about that bud

Redback71

First Grade
What, so he plays one season for the Tigers and then slots in to a coaching role just like that? You wouldn't catch Parra doing something stupid like that... oh, wait a minute...

at least JT is quality and knows what his talking about.

i wish he was still playing, 1 season was not enough :cry:

Pazza

First Grade
and he will be playing in firsts for west tigers as soon as Prince gets injuired :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once Dead

Bench
Pazza said:
and he will be playing in firsts for west tigers as soon as Prince gets injuired :lol: :lol: :lol:

Question: Who played 34 first grade games for Parramatta in 1999, 2000 and 2002?

Question: Is Adam Dykes a creative genius?

I think you know all the answers

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i hope Micky B has a club (if his knees allow it that is)
he is a top bloke and a solid player

Once Dead

Bench
Michael Buettener has NOT been released nor paid out, he is still currently with the Wests Tigers - that comes from the club itself