What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers side for Foundation Cup

chopsy_05

Juniors
1 Brett Hodgson ©
2 Nick Youngquest
3 Dene Halatau
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Taniela Tuiaki
6 Benji Marshall
7 John Morris
8 Todd Payten
9 Robbie Farah
10 Keith Galloway
11 Bronson Harrison
12 Ben Te’o
13 Liam Fulton

14 Stuart Flanagan
15 Tim Moltzen
16 Ryan O’Hara
17 Corey Payne
18 Rocky Trimarchi
19 Peni Tagive
20 Beau Ryan
21 Tevita Metuisela
22 Luke Harlen
23 Dean Rysko

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
Is Dean Collis Injured. He is not listed anywhere in the side. I know Chris Heighington is serving a one game suspention.

No Collis
No head
The turd morris
The turd O'hara
And why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why risk Marshall in a nothing game a month before the season starts

Collis and Head are both injured I believe. (Head definately is not 100% sure about Collis). Looks like Ryan and Tagive have leap frogged McDonnell in the pecking order.

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
Marshall_magic said:
Collis and Head are both injured I believe. (Head definately is not 100% sure about Collis). Looks like Ryan and Tagive have leap frogged McDonnell in the pecking order.

Marshall_Magic what injury has Collis got. Will he be available for round 1?

Pedro Collins

Juniors
I would be very surprised if the listed 13 are the team to start the match as like last year there will be a lot of late changes and withdrawals. It is the first trial and I highly doubt the best side available will play.

I will be very interested to see how Halatau goes back in the centres, lets hope it's better than he has in the backrow for the last year and a bit.

Marshall_magic said:

Maybe they demonstrated they could catch, pass tackle etc ?

I wonder if Tom Shines had withdrawal symptoms when he was unable to name D Fitzhenry in the side ... i bet he was waking up in cold sweats

Vicious

Bench
themanonthehill said:
No Collis
No head
The turd morris
The turd O'hara
And why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why risk Marshall in a nothing game a month before the season starts

I`m quite certain Collis is injured, Head is certainly injured. Benji is a confidence player, who was very low in confidence last season. The only way to re-build confidence is to play and play well. He therefore has to play in the trials to build confidence, no point turning up for round 1 without a game under his belt and having a shocker, the trials are the perfect place to regain confidence as there is no pressure.

I'd rather give him and the shoulder a month off
We have a soft opening and should belt a lot of the sh*t we play in the first 6 wks
We have 1 hard game ordinarily but as they're only player is out we should put a thousand on them

Joe's Magpies said:
Marshall_Magic what injury has Collis got. Will he be available for round 1?

I'm not sure, but I heard somewhere on the official forum that he is injured and will probably miss the match.

innsaneink

Referee
The backline looks weak defensivel, albeit Im going on last years form.
Morris at seven is rubbish.
Kilo starting Im not convinced on yet.
Bench & backrow look good.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Aside from Morris in the 7, its an ok looking side.

f**k Morris at half, should play Moltzen from the start. Morris is a tried and failed experiment, f**k him off out of the halves.

Latest posts