What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Sign Halfback Josh Lewis for 2009

malabar

Juniors
Lewis played well in the Qld residents team befor Origin 2, interestingly the man of the match award went to the NSW Fullback Shaun Foley who has also been linked to the tigers 2009. Another oddity is that both these players debuted for the Roosters in the same game in 2006, both scored tries on debut. I think Foley is a couple of years younger than Lewis, both are regarded as players with plenty of talent

Whats Doing

Bench
He is a shocker.

Get yourself a copy of the QLD Cup grand final and find out what a dud buy he is. Mistakes galore in his game and is tackle shy and it was one of his better games this year.

CHRIS SANDOW

Juniors
Guess that means goodbye Mr Head

Hopefully that also means we aint gonna make insane moves like Benji @ 7 & Lawrence @ 6 !

I like Josh Lewis, classy player... good kicking game but has never really been given a decent chance, welcome home to Balmain !!

You guys better hope lewis performs or your season is over before it starts.

aqua_duck

Coach
Knights v Titans game told me enough thanks.

Jordan Rankin was much better in that one.
I remember that game only thing I remember of lewis is Cory Paterson running across field about 10m out, finds lewis in the defensive line, right hand fend in the chest, try time, just abput the softest goal line defence I've ever seen. Ashley Harrison went biserk at Lewis and then Lewis got hooked for Jordan Rankin