What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers team to face Sharks

chopsy_05

Juniors
1 Brett Hodgson ©
2 Daniel Fitzhenry
3 Dean Collis
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Taniela Tuiaki
6 John Morris
7 Benji Marshall
8 Todd Payten
9 Stuart Flanagan
10 Keith Galloway
11 Liam Fulton
12 Chris Heighington
13 Ben Te’o
Interchange
14 Dene Halatau
15 Paul Whatuira
16 Bronson Harrison
17 Ben Galea

Interesting I heard on the radio today that Farah would play?
Phatz on the bench?

Haha. No props on the bench against one of the best packs in the comp
An international centre dropped
His spastic lovechild on the wing (which shocks no one)
Cronulla are good things this weekend

Spank

Juniors
What a fantastic looking team !!!

Only thing i would change is drop Whatz off the bench and stick Saffy in there for a bit of grunt.

Im guessing when they announce Farah will play on Friday that maybe he will drop Whatz and put Flanno to the bench ?

Anyways that is one hell of an attacking team, great to see Lawrence getting a shot at centre... i assume he is playing there next year full time ??

super_coach

First Grade
The secret to picking a team, you never change a winning team so we left Bret alone as much as possible. Benny G,Hammer Hala and Fitzy given yet another week to do their thing. Iam not even suprized any more. The Sharks are big right across the padock,they will have a field day

super_coach

First Grade
Any players who have been busting their guts in reggies in a winning side with some form on the board and show some desire other than three guys who have two good games in them a season at best. You reward effort and desire

bjm8

Juniors
Love the look of this side. Probably would of went for Saffy instead of Halatau for more size on the bench.

Precisely. Except we all know it's more likely fitzspastic will have the c next to his name again at some point down the track oin the back of his inspirational 6m effort against the seagulls

N.C.

Juniors
I'd have Fitzy in the team over Whatuira at the moment, no question about it.

super_coach

First Grade
can someone tell me what the pug did ( Ben Jeffery) to upset people in tiger town, okay he signed for the Chargers but why wouldnt he. Sheens would pick anyone before the pug

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Spank said:
Oh and congrats to Teo for his starting role, well deserved.

Teo has come along nicely past couple of weeks but still think he is not experienced or mature to start - How many penalties/errors has he come up with the past couple of weeks??? Against Gold Coast - at least 5 or 6.

I know tigers have a lack of quality props but why does sheens continue to play Harrison at prop. He made the kiwis playing in the backrow and should be put back there.
Let him develop into a prop later in his career (he's only 21/22).
He offers what sheens is looking for teo plus more?? He would kill them out wide - even with crap halves, plus assist the props when needed.
Get TNT, Teo and Harrison to menace centre/wingers - plus they'd offload 100 times more than either collis or whatuira.

Maybe through o'hara or saffy on the bench.

Latest posts