What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers team to face Sharks

N.C.

Juniors
How many dumb passes does Marshall have to throw before he puts us under any pressure?

Yep it's all marshall's fault. Not the coach who has moved one of the best 5/8s in the world to 1/2 back to cover up the fact he signed a donkey from Parramatta who isn't up to the job. Please

runatme

Bench
alien said:
I hate to admit it but I agree with you.

MY TEAM WOULD BE LIKE THIS

1. HODGO (captain)
2. LAWRENCE
3. COLLIS
4. FATS
5. TUIAKI
6. MORRIS
7. MARSHALL
13. FULTON
12. TEO
11. HEIGHNO
10. GALLOWAY
9. FARAH
8. PAYTEN

14. HARRISON
15. HALATAU
16. GIBBS
17. SAFFY

THAT TEAM WOULD SMASH THE SHARKS

:lol: :lol: :lol:

alien

Referee
mean_maori_mean said:
Harrison shoud 'stay' in 2nd row - he's been playing prop the whole season, because looks like galloway can only play 15 mins at a time and sheens doesnt rate saffy/o'hara.

Harrison is better than galea, halatau and teo.

i know harrison has been playing prop but i was saying he should play in the 2nd row and stay there coming off the bench. why doesnt sheens rate saffy? i reckon saffy is gonna be pretty good

N.C.

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Yep it's all marshall's fault. Not the coach who has moved one of the best 5/8s in the world to 1/2 back to cover up the fact he signed a donkey from Parramatta who isn't up to the job. Please

Not going to answer the question then? Marshall is sporadic at best, even when he plays 5/8. Is it Marshall, or is it the guy who holds Marshall's hand that makes the difference? You can't have it both ways mate...

super_coach

First Grade
Sheens dosnt rate Saffy and its going to bite him in a year or two just like all the others. Your either in or out with the super coach--just ask Ben Jeffery Rangi Chase just to name a couple.
TThan of course their are a few who names are on the team sheet week in and week out and year in and year out

smeghead

Bench
alien said:
i know harrison has been playing prop but i was saying he should play in the 2nd row and stay there coming off the bench. why doesnt sheens rate saffy? i reckon saffy is gonna be pretty good

Not an original idea in your head is there loser?

Sheens prefers his PL standard players to be on more than Saffy. J Lo, Harris, Keef, O'Hara.

The sharks fan who said `good team' about our lot ... you are kidding. We'll get belted tomorrow. Magna f**king fique

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
alien said:

saffy looked good in the last couple of matches he played - tbh though I dont ever think he will become a regular first grader.
Isnt he without a club for next year???

brooksy19

Bench
Saffy was strong. We won and have set ourselves up for a top 6 finish if we can (should) win our last two matches.. all things considered, we arn't dead yet.

one thing. Morris does nothing in attack now and its awesome.

alien

Referee
brooksy19 said:
one thing. Morris does nothing in attack now and its awesome.

That's because the mighty hodgo plays in the halves in attack. With Hodgo in the side, Morris will basically play as a 2nd lock foward/2nd rower

:thumb

We may as well play Metusula there then. Silly me for thinking we signed someone to actually play halfback when what we needed was another running forward

alien

Referee
themanonthehill said:
We may as well play Metusula there then. Silly me for thinking we signed someone to actually play halfback when what we needed was another running forward

Yeah exactly. We would have been better off with a proper halfback but whilst Hodgo is playing, things should be ok. Just hope he doesn't get injured again. I think Benji will improve at halfback too.

Latest posts