What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers team to face the Eels

chopsy_05

Juniors
1 Brett Hodgson ©
2 Shannon McDonnell
3 Dean Collis
4 Daniel Fitzhenry
5 Jason Moodie
6 Benji Marshall
7 John Morris
8 Keith Galloway
9 Robbie Farah
10 Bryce Gibbs
11 Ben Galea
12 Todd Payten
13 Liam Fulton

Interchange

14 Dene Halatau
15 Chris Heighington
16 Taniela Tuiaki
17 Bronson Harrison

So much for the changes....

brook

First Grade
we are screwed

I've gotta say I find it incredible that the only forward who was worse than dene is the one who takes his starting spot....

The Colonel

Immortal
brook said:
we are screwed

I've gotta say I find it incredible that the only forward who was worse than dene is the one who takes his starting spot....

Six of one, half a dozen of the other. The Eels don't look much better outside of Hindmarsh and Grothe coming back...... could be a long night for both teams.

brook

First Grade
The Colonel said:
Six of one, half a dozen of the other. The Eels don't look much better outside of Hindmarsh and Grothe coming back...... could be a long night for both teams.

yeah its not shaping up to be a quality game thats for sure, hopefully they suprise us!

Moodie is abject at best.
Sheens throws a mood, tells the players `i won't speak til monday', tells the media and the fans there'll be changes and the 17 is the same. He's lost the plot

brook

First Grade
Balmain_Boy said:
Rhino was worse than Dene as well.

yeah true Rhino was probably our worst forward - I guess I should be grateful that it wasn't him promoted.

I reckon Fulton will be better in the starting line-up. He seems the type that will use up plenty of energy sitting on the bench and throwing him in after 30 - 35 minutes like last week didn't do him any favours. Plus, he'll be better for the couple of runs now.

I don't understand him sticking with Moodie. Great to see McDonnell in the starting 13 but Moodie has been very average and he was terrible on the weekend. Does Sheens think Moodie can do a Patty Richards?

I hope not because they're chalk and cheese. Punt him.

We need a couple of the big blokes to become boppers real quick. We don't intimidate anyone.

eels4lyf

Good luck on friday night . . . with both teams chasing their first win lets hope both teams play better football. I hope their is a strong crowd, but with the way we have played and the way you blokes played last week i cant see it.

ANyways as is the nature of the comp these days the team which turns up will win! Lets hope its us hehe.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
WeakLemonCordial said:
Gibbs was just as abject and ineffectual

As he has been every week for the whole of 06 and the first two weeks of 07.

Gibbs has played half a dozen good games - all of which were at the back end of 2005. He, like Heignington, is living off a reputation carved when we won the competition. Unfortunately that was two years ago now, and Gibbs and Heignington would not make any other NRL side this year IMO.

Conclusion - I don't think Gibbs is going to carve out a successful career in NRL football. He doesn't offer any impact. He isn't good enough.

More intent on picking fights and trying to act the hard man.
His defence is good but his attack is pedestrian like the bulk of our pack's
If we lose I expect Galea to go to the bench and Heighington to start
Shuffle those deckchairs Timmy

super_coach

First Grade
I just dont think Gibbs is anywhere near 1st grade material. Iam trying to recall a few big games,barring the GF cant think of too many. Sheens really likes giving the same donkeys a start week in and week out,probably extend his contract for a few more years.

Latest posts