What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers team to face the Storm

chopsy_05

Juniors
1. Brett Hodgson
2. Daniel Fitzhenry
3. Dean Collis
4. Paul Whatuira
5. Taniela Tuiaki
6. Benji Marshall
7. John Morris
8. Todd Payten
9. Robbie Farah
10. Bryce Gibbs
11. Ben Galea
12. Chris Heighington
13. Dene Halatau

14. Danny Galea
15. Chris Lawrence
16. Bronson Harrison
17. Ryan O'Hara

I think Fulton is needed for his defence. He pulled off some great tackles on SBW on friday night getting dropped is not deserved IMO. Good to see D. Galea get a go though.

super_coach

First Grade
No 14 and no 15 yet to be judged in 2007, but looks the best side we have picked in 2007. Fulton below his best but will be back

Front-Rower

First Grade
super_coach said:
No 14 and no 15 yet to be judged in 2007, but looks the best side we have picked in 2007. Fulton below his best but will be back

Liam Fulton the best defender in the club and is dropped. Watch the Tigers defence get torn apart on Saturday night.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't see the point of having a back on the bench when playing the storm.

They've got great attackers all over the park. I'd be more inclined to put Galloway on the bench ahead of any back, just to help the defensive end out some more.

Our forwards are going to get hammered against the storm, I don't think it would've hurt to have a bench full of forwards (or at least one utility in the same mould as Halatau or B.Galea)

innsaneink

Referee
He's used it twice, weve won both times.

No different if Tiuaki started off the bench and Lawrence started the match.

super_coach

First Grade
The tigers play a back on the bench so they can move TNT into the forwards at the 20 minute mark. Has worked pretty well all year.

colonel_123

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Galloway's injured mate.

The bench is the lightest I've seen any team put forward in years. Sheensy wants to run them off the park.

The bench isn't "that" light. O'Hara and Harrison are both front rowers and would weigh over 100kg.

And Danny Galea would be over 90kg.

As for people saying that Wests will need Fulton's defence, isn't the strongest part of Danny Galea's game his defence? (Didn't he lead the comp in one on one tackles last season?)

It's still pretty light.

O'Hara and Harrison aren't exactly boppers, Galea is solid and Lawrence is quick. With Galea and Halatau already in the back row, it's not a big pack/bench. But..... last weekend they sped the play-the-ball area up which gives me great hope for the season. Last year when they slowed it down sucked arse.

I hope we run those Mexican f**ks off their feet and give them the caning they so richly deserve.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Galloway's injured mate.

The bench is the lightest I've seen any team put forward in years. Sheensy wants to run them off the park.
I don't get much news other than broncos news up here in broncoland :(

gregstar

Referee
I hope we run those Mexican f**ks off their feet and give them the caning they so richly deserve.

nostradamus.jpg

the bearded look suits you.

gregstar

Referee
LOL! @ plankton!

you've been going gangbusters in the tipping you bastard!

you're ahead of me now!

& i'm cheating!!!

innsaneink

Referee
madunit said:
I don't see the point of having a back on the bench when playing the storm.

They've got great attackers all over the park. I'd be more inclined to put Galloway on the bench ahead of any back, just to help the defensive end out some more.

Our forwards are going to get hammered against the storm, I don't think it would've hurt to have a bench full of forwards (or at least one utility in the same mould as Halatau or B.Galea)

Close... sort of.

Latest posts