What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers to Play Finals

11Straight

Juniors
Well done tigpies i have always had a soft spot for you guys and i am glad to finally see you guys in the finals after a pretty tough last 15 years well done to all thr supporters that have stuck by the team through thick and thin.

Glen

Bench
Who would have thought this at the start of the year. After the way they played in round 1 I just about went to the TAB to back them for the wooden spoon. Congrats to Sheens and all the players

innsaneink

Referee
There was about 12 mins to go, and it suddenly dawned on me, we'd won and we'll be in the semis there somewhere....I stood up at the backof the NE hill and screamed out to no-one in particular, "Woooohoooo, were going to the semi's."....and about 4-500 people all around me just started cheering...pharkin phenomenal!!!
:D

innsaneink said:
There was about 12 mins to go, and it suddenly dawned on me, we'd won and we'll be in the semis there somewhere....I stood up at the backof the NE hill and screamed out to no-one in particular, "Woooohoooo, were going to the semi's."....and about 4-500 people all around me just started cheering...pharkin phenomenal!!!

Saw your sign up there mate. What a day.

wolverine

Juniors
The Tigers will drop their bundle sooner or later...chances are it will be under semi-final pressure. Normal season games are very different to semi-final games and the many of the Wests Tigers have not played in semi final conditions. Let's hope the confidence does not turn into arrogance or the other semi final teams will chew them up and spit them out.

smeghead

Bench
I would dearly love to go all the way and it is possible but at the worst this year we will give our crop of youngsters a taste of semi final football

wolverine said:
The Tigers will drop their bundle sooner or later...chances are it will be under semi-final pressure. Normal season games are very different to semi-final games and the many of the Wests Tigers have not played in semi final conditions. Let's hope the confidence does not turn into arrogance or the other semi final teams will chew them up and spit them out.

I suppose we should take heed of your advice, you follow Cronulla so you know all about dropping your bundle....

RABK

Referee
innsaneink said:

:clap:

Good on ya Ink!

You may not believe this but i'm very happy for you Tiger fans. It's great stuff to see.

brooksy19

Bench
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I suppose we should take heed of your advice, you follow Cronulla so you know all about dropping your bundle....

:lol: Buuuuuuuuuurrrrrrn

I don't think we'll fold, win lose or draw they will give it 100%, if thats not good enough then so be it.

smeghead

Bench
Thank you for the good will people. It has been a long time coming. One of the greatest things is that this is just the beginning

borat

Bench
The thing I can't get over with the Tigers is how Sheens is successfully talking them down all the time and travelling underneath the radar. Sheens is always talking about just making the 8 as their target and then just making the 4. No one ever mentions the Tigers as title contenders. The Tigers turn out to play every weekend with no pressure whilst my team the Dragons, Parra and the Broncos are talked up as the favourites. Everyone is waiting for the dragons to fall over whilst the Tigers have won 7 on the trot and are on the same amount of points. IMO Tigers are just as big a chance to win the premiership as the other 3.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Tigers are the wildcard of the semi's. Everyone is taliking about the broncos and Dragons but the tigs are quietly getting there. Top 4 looks like a definite now and I hope they can go all the way.

wolverine

Juniors
Everlovin Antichrist you are a fuggwit! I didn't say it because i follow the Sharks, i said it because i know football...from your stupid comment i think i know more about football than you. GET OVER YOURSELF!

wolverine said:
Everlovin Antichrist you are a fuggwit! I didn't say it because i follow the Sharks, i said it because i know football...from your stupid comment i think i know more about football than you. GET OVER YOURSELF!

lol pissant.

You take yourself far too seriously dopey.

j_tig

Juniors
innsaneink said:
know exactly how u feel! saw your sign at the game and could only imagine your reaction when skando crossed!!!
semis here we come!!!