What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers to Play Finals

BuffaloRules

Coach
Congratulations to Noyce, Sheens and especially the players.

This has been a long time coming for us long suffering Tigers ( and Magpies..) fans.

JW

Coach
Congrats to the Club and the fans. It'll be great to see them running round in September - best of luck.

Cheers.

Bailey1188

Juniors
well done tigers.....
you do deserve to be there.
might play the mighty dragons in second week
will be a good match

Eelectrica

Referee
Sincere congratulations to the Tigers and well done to their fans for hanging in through some pretty tough times.

Balmain_Boy

Tonight is a great night. Supporting a team for 14 years and never experiencing a finals series has been fccuking tough. It'll be bloody great in 4 weeks time, especially if we can get a home final.

t-ba

Post Whore
Congrats!!!

if (more like when...) Manly are bundled out, I will be jumping on the bandwagon.

I've always thought that they had the potential to rival the dogs as the biggest club in Sydney, and it looks to be happening.

smeghead

Bench
Today was the first time I have had more than a few tears of joy in my eyes. One of the best feelings ever. It has been worth all the years of struggle to get to this place

j_tig

Juniors
best feeling when that final siren went off! felt tempted to run onto the field myself! the skando try, the kickoff into the posts and then to realise that i wont be saying theres always next year when september rolls round!!! brilliant

Latest posts