What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers v Dragons Match Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

renouf

Juniors
The Preacher said:
To the 7,356,295 West-Tigers supporters that suddenly evolved around the end of Sept.'05, How many of you are going to be singing the praises of "your" team if you lose 3 in a row.
I work it out that there are 5,000 true Magpies, 7500 fair dinkum Tigers, SO, to the other 1,343,795 "glory hunters", get ready for a new season, and maybe even a new side to follow, if the Tigers dont live up to your boastfull aspirations.

Well said.. its abit like the Roosters glory days of 2002-2005, all of a sudden you'd see these people turning up to games.. people walking around the street with roosters jerseys on, true supporters (not)

panthersballboy

Juniors
I think the Dragons just due to the revenge factor from last year, but the Dragons are bad starters. But Benji is back and will have a big impact on the game. This is a hard one to pick. I'll say Dragons by 10 but I could change my mind by kick off.

gregstar

Referee
defending premiers usually perform well in round 1 of the following season due to pride.

i think the tigers will win.

saints have a real suss backrow.

Shagsta

Juniors
panthersballboy said:
I think the Dragons just due to the revenge factor from last year, but the Dragons are bad starters. But Benji is back and will have a big impact on the game. This is a hard one to pick. I'll say Dragons by 10 but I could change my mind by kick off.

I reckon Benji will only play 40-60 minutes.

The Preacher

First Grade
simon says said:
Obviously maths isnt your fathers strongpoint.

Heres some maths for ya........Wests Tigers by 14.

Funny thing with me, I never take notice of the opinions of those not yet old enough to grow pubic hair. You really are simple, Simon. Get back to kindy.:)

Palms

Juniors
Tigers by 6..so what if there's bandwagons - would you rather people not follow rugby league at all and get 15000 people turning up to games instead of 20000+?? Get over the animosity, stop sooking and enjoy a new season mate!

innsaneink

Referee
Keep an eye out for the debut of a new banner featuring a well known soft drink and the Dragons. :lol:

renouf

Juniors
Tigers for mine.. i just went down to the tab and put $20 on them

their paying 2.60.. very good price

super_coach

First Grade
who ever wins,will win by 13 plus--my gut feeling the dragons
But sheens has already got the tigers where he wants them,underdogs,
The first three rounds avery game is a toss of a coin

gregstar

Referee
defending premiers' efforts round 1 following season:

'90 raiders - 1991 - lost
'91 panthers - 1992 - lost
'92 broncos - 1993 - won
'93 broncos - 1994 - drew
'94 raiders - 1995 - won
'95 dogs - 1996 - lost
'98 brisbane - 1999 - lost
'99 melbourne - 2000 - lost
'00 brisbane - 2001 - won
'01 knights - 2002 - won
'02 roosters - 2003 - won
'03 panthers - 2004 - lost
'04 dogs - 2005 - won

girvie

Staff member
Does anyone know the Premier League score between Magpies and Dragons?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Here we go... Kickoff is only moments away!!!

0 min: Tigers 0-0!

Latest posts