What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers v Nth Qld

aids

Bench
LESStar58 said:
um..a diehard what supporter? A sharks fan on the hill at leichardt? Turn it up! What bandwagon are you on?

Covell is a on old tiger, thru and thru

he is even on the cover of the new league game in his tiger stripes.
(and guess which raiders favourite is takingling him)

Barry Mundi

Juniors
Slappy said:
cowboys fumbled their way into the grand final!

Ask around, someone may have a video of yesterdays game against the eels you can borrow, it sounds like you must have missed it.

MrSharky

Juniors
waltzing Meninga said:
I think it will be a big sscoring game.

Tigers 64-58 :lol: :lol:

That is the worst prediction ever...

Despite both sides' reknowned attacking flair... it is their defence that has put them in the GF...

icon6.gif

Moffo

Referee
Barry Mundi said:
Ask around, someone may have a video of yesterdays game against the eels you can borrow, it sounds like you must have missed it.

Great name mate, welcome!

aussies1st

Staff member
The Cowboys after thier nerves settled played good footy. If they can get that settled early in the Gf they will have a good shot.

Thierry Henry said:
It is bad luck, definitely. I feel very unfortunate to have to watch the Cowboys insipid brand of rugby league for another week, in a grand-final no less.
Thierry Henry said:
well no one is forcing you to watch it.... if they are that bad why dont you go & spend some quality time in the shearing shed

They kept the minor premiers to 0 cos this years minor premiers were the worst in living memory with an extremely mediocre halves pairing destined to trip up sooner rather than later. If the Cowboys had actually had to play one of the two best teams (Dragons or Tigers) they would have had no chance.

well they are playing one of your better teams on the weekend, so we will see how they go & as for the eels halves tripping up sooner ,then tell me how they managed to finish on top of the ladder...

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Gosh, seems I didn't have to bring back that other thread.

You were quite clearly wrong. The game was even worse than I expected and Parra were too bad for words, and their mediocre halves failed them completely. Tigers by 40. Move on.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
lol, and a sheep joke which you unfortunately failed to separate from your own quote! I really didn't need to bring it back.

Thierry Henry said:
Gosh, seems I didn't have to bring back that other thread.

You were quite clearly wrong. The game was even worse than I expected and Parra were too bad for words, and their mediocre halves failed them completely. Tigers by 40. Move on.

whats your excuse going to be if the cowboys win?.being a kiwi you should be used to finding excuses for failures
you seem to be one of the few whingers who seem to think it was a bad game(eels fans can be excused as it wasnt a very good game for them)
most other people are looking forward to an entertaing gf .... not you .. you seem to find no joy in any game ... you must be the life of a party

Slappy

Juniors
Barry Mundi said:

I think I know your brother John Dory and he agrees with me, the cowboys beat a team of impostors yesterday. Monkeys running around randomly would have defended better!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
dazza62 said:
whats your excuse going to be if the cowboys win?.being a kiwi you should be used to finding excuses for failures
you seem to be one of the few whingers who seem to think it was a bad game(eels fans can be excused as it wasnt a very good game for them)
most other people are looking forward to an entertaing gf .... not you .. you seem to find no joy in any game ... you must be the life of a party

I found no joy in that one particular game because it was pathetic. Joyless people=the myriad pissants (at this very forum) who didn't enjoy the Tigers glorious flogging of the Cowboys in week 1.

Big Pete

Referee
The thing is the Cowboys are there...will the Tigers choke?

It seemed impossible the Cowboys would beat Parra so maybe lightening will strike twice.

Thierry Henry said:
I found no joy in that one particular game because it was pathetic. Joyless people=the myriad pissants (at this very forum) who didn't enjoy the Tigers glorious flogging of the Cowboys in week 1.

that game is meaningless now, as both teams have gone on to better things,....but if the cowboys win on sunday im sure you will still be dredging up that game to try &tell everyone that they are not worthy premiers.....

aussies1st

Staff member
Its hard to say who will choke. The Cowboys might choke. Its going to be a case of whoever can settle the faster will have one hand on the title.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
dazza62 said:
that game is meaningless now, as both teams have gone on to better things,....but if the cowboys win on sunday im sure you will still be dredging up that game to try &tell everyone that they are not worthy premiers.....

Nope. On Sunday, I will, fact, be enjoying a Tigers victory.

However, if we somehow slip into a parallel universe where Shane Tronc can run and Ty Williams and Matt Sing are actually exciting players, and the Cowboys win, then I will be magnanimous in defeat and accept all of your taunts. But this is of course a laughable impossibility.

Billybob

Juniors
What the hell is exciting got to do with anything

look the bottom line is you dont get to choose how you get to the grand final you can only play what you are given and to the circumstances you are given

and if one team can make that work to their advantage then so be it

good luck to them

ever heard of the sleeping giant
i can feel a dynasty coming on

Yeeeehhhhhhaaaaaa my brothers !!!!!!!!!!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Thierry, will you please shut up.

This is going to be far from an easy game and I am actually very worried - I would have preferred to play Parramatta any day of the week.

The Cowboys are a very good side and they will be fired up.

thuganomics

Coach
Yer to be honest I would of liked the Tigers chances better if they were versing Parramatta.
Cowboys I think will match the enthusiasm of the Tigers players and this will be a very good game of footy. Bring on Sunday!

Latest posts