What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers vs Dragons

Bazzi

First Grade
It's set! We'll be playing the Tigers this Friday at either the SFS or ANZ!

evil_p091280

Juniors
Watching the last 7 tiger wins, I fear we will be playing against the men in pink (or yellow) as well as the 17 in black, white and gold.

Never have I seen one team get the rub of the green, so often, and in such an obvious way.

Anyways, enough of the conspiracy theories, go the Dragons!!! Show them who's boss.

Bazzi

First Grade
NRL has confirmed that the game WILL be at ANZ Stadium. Means no real advantage for either team, and should draw a massive crowd.

Good memories at ANZ last September and October!

blacklock

Juniors
NRL has confirmed that the game WILL be at ANZ Stadium. Means no real advantage for either team, and should draw a massive crowd.

Good memories at ANZ last September and October!
indeed..happy memories lol i dont know that anything could match that pulsating 1 point win we had against the tigers and the gf...

but should be a tough game hehe they werent entirely convincing against the sharks!

Mattfaz

Juniors
Its time. Go you Dragons!!!
I won't be able to concentrate at work this week...Pumped!!

Lets get out there in numbers Dragons fans...

Agree Tigers didnt look that convincing today against the Sharks. Also had horse-shoes jammed up their ass when it came to some of the decisions but thats footy I guess.

We can do them

RedVDave

First Grade
Same difference regardless of whether Saints finished 5th or 4th same with Tig's, but in an interesting stat the team winning team of any Saints vs Tigs game in a finals game has gone on to win the comp that year.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Easy transport options:

Trains, Trains and more Trains. Would not try driving in on a Friday night ^-^

RednWhite

Bench
The winner will play in Sydney v Bronx or Warriors - the loser will play in Brisbane or NZ - or out of the finals.

TheRev

Coach
The Sharks defense tonight was the worst I have ever seen from a football team... yet somehow both sides were within 2 points of each other until the 76th minute (and only then a series or ref blunders secured the win). Not a great final hit out for the Tigers.

But really it means little, I cant blame the Tigers for not lifting against the Sharks, but after 8 straight wins, the Tigers should be on the way down, and I reckon Dragons will be favorites on Friday Night, I have a very good feeling.

smi962

First Grade
Hopefully that the media will be creaming all over them to take the pressure off us