What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers vs Dragons

dragons__

Juniors
Tigers will win by 10.
I hope Soward the coward is playing, love his turnstile defense.

Not a fan of watching teams other than the tigers play this year are you? This turnstile defence of which you speak of has not been sighted since last year.

Creaghzy dragon

Juniors
Tigers will win by 10.
I hope Soward the coward is playing, love his turnstile defense.

Haha biggest turnstile??? I would love to run at you!! With a half cocked fist, just to see who the coward is.

Just a bit of advice I wouldn't let your mind wonder off like that it's too little to go off by it's self Matchball!

Matchball

Bench
Haha biggest turnstile??? I would love to run at you!! With a half cocked fist, just to see who the coward is.

Just a bit of advice I wouldn't let your mind wonder off like that it's too little to go off by it's self Matchball!

Hi Jamie.
Being a cat isn't a stat.

Godz Illa

Coach
Think it's going to be a tough game, it's a semi final. But I'm pleased we've drawn the Tigers. They look ripe for the picking. Sure they beat us last time, but not only were we in the middle of an awful slump, we actually led late in the game until Gaz and Soward got injured and opened up that right side defence. Since then they've had a mini-holiday against some below-par opposition, while we've played against quality and improved as a team.

Prior to that I can't remember the last time they beat us. 2008? In the semi last year they only got close because we had that week off, which is always a tough hurdle to overcome (main reason we lost in 2005 - btw Barrett wasn't held). Without that break we probably plough them by 20 odd like we did in the grand final.

Anyway we're looking sharp, squad is fit and firing. We're ready.

we still have a way to go to hit top form, we need to keep improving.

farrah will be the dangerman, concentration around the ruck is key.

Divine

Bench
But but but...listen to the way we're all talking. The hope is back and the passion resurrected. Dare I say...the best is yet 2 karm!

TheRev

Coach
time to talk is finished though, time to leave it all out on the field from here on in =)

Matchball

Bench
Hey champ,

Let me remind you don't let your mind wonder off it is way to little to go off by itself

Unknown-1.jpg

The Rosco

Bench
FYI Up until a few weeks ago the Dragons had received less penalties than any team this year.

Maybe you should have posted that a couple of weeks ago then.

Like I said . . we only see what we want to.
Funny how nobody jumps to the defence of the neck wringing cooper.

Good luck boys.
Smell like 05 to me.
Anyone remember THAT game.???

We played well, but I don't think we kicked a field goal:lol: :lol:

InThatNumber

Juniors
Good luck Tigers fans. Saints are clearly on the way back up and as for the Tigers well the jury is out but you are due for a loss... couldn't have got you at a better time to be honest.

Minh

First Grade
Matchballs let the game do all the talking we'll see, you will have your chance at redemption and we will have our chance of defending our title.;-)

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I'm trying to get tickets to Friday nights game, but it says I need an Access Advantage Number or something. Any idea what that is about?

MacDougall

First Grade
I'm pleased we've drawn the Tigers. They look ripe for the picking. Sure they beat us last time, but not only were we in the middle of an awful slump, we actually led late in the game until Gaz and Soward got injured and opened up that right side defence. Since then they've had a mini-holiday against some below-par opposition, while we've played against quality and improved as a team.

Round 23:
Tigers def. Penrith in Penrith
Roosters def. Dragons at WIN

Round 24:
Tigers def. Parra at SFS
Storm def Dragons in Melb

Round 25:
Tigers def. GC in Campbelltown
Dragons def. Warriors at WIN

Round 26:
Tigers def. Sharks in Cronulla
Dragons def. Penrith at WIN

So realistically, you lost to the Roosters who at that stage were going like crap. Then lost to the Storm in a close one, still lost though, kept them to a mere 8 points and still couldn't get it done in attack, do you think you can limit the Tigers to 8 points? Since then you've beaten the Warriors, who the Tigers beat twice and Penrith, who the Tigers have beat twice, both at home. I dunno why you think your form is much to go by. You should know as good as any that when the Sharks turn up to play and have something to play for they are very tough to beat. They beat your mob in similar circumstances, but they couldn't get it done against the Tigers.
I'd go as far as saying that playing the Sharks in Cronulla, in Gallen's 200th match and winning in a tight, tough contest puts us in better stead than walking over nuffy Penrith at home without breaking a sweat. You've won two games in months against teams that the Tigers beat every time this year.

Latest posts