What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim And Brod May Miss Tigers

gustarny

Juniors
Timmy was taken off with a slight strain to the Hammy.Brod looks to have damaged some cartilage in his knee .I think mateo will play for sure verse tigers a team he has a good record against as well.

bartman

Immortal
Cheers, many people were wondering why Tim did so few minutes.

With Cayless due to come back, we can probably go without one of them. But if both are in doubt, we'll probably need another forward (Hindy) to take on some prop work, to make sure we get the platform against the Tigers forwards.

And then Mateo to come onto the bench as a back row option with some attacking flair.

caylo

Bench
Tim and Brod out -> Cayless and Mateo in
no real effect, then when timmy is fit he can relace latimore and Wrighty can go back to Wenty

Nikki

Coach
Tim and Brod out -> Cayless and Mateo in
no real effect, then when timmy is fit he can relace latimore and Wrighty can go back to Wenty

Broddy doesnt qualify for Wenty anymore. Too much time spent in the top grade. So we may have seen his last game for the Eels last night if his injury turns out to be more serious than we expected :(:(:( I HATE IT!!!!

bradeel

Juniors
All teams get injuries and I would consider injuries to those 2 young players coupled with the return of our captain and a marquee player in Cayless and Mateo to be a fairly good return. No biggie.

caylo

Bench
What is it with us and getting injuries as soon as we get a roll on?

Mate they are small injuries that are expected tbh any team worth anything should be able to deal with it, Mateo and KK loss were big losses (esp being long term) but lossing guys like Wright and Mannah are not as limiting, even lossing Cayless for only 1 match isnt such a big deal.

sando88

Not a Moderator
tigers have skandalis and payne almost certain to be out, also a few other niggling injuries

Fee

Juniors
This is going to be a good game on Friday night, just hope we are the ones still standing at the end!:pray:

Parra Guru

Coach
First thoughts on Brod was he may have a sprain to the ACL. For his sake let's hope it's just a sprain.

None the less he should not be rushed back because he could really do some damage if he is.

caylo

Bench
First thoughts on Brod was he may have a sprain to the ACL. For his sake let's hope it's just a sprain.

None the less he should not be rushed back because he could really do some damage if he is.

tbh he isnt a good enough player to have him not playing at 100%, if he does get injured it doesnt bother me to much because he is a shark next year, not that I would ever wish injury on anyone.

sando88

Not a Moderator
peyten's on report isn't he?

yes, don't think too many people will consider it a dangerous tackle.. topou tried to offload the ball which helped put himself in a bad position

and if poore got off from a 3wks suspension last week, it would be an outrage if payten missed a week

Latest posts