What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Sheens

Vic Mackey

Referee
Daniel fitzhenry could have scored the tries Boyd scored for qld. I think he ran a collective 4ms for them.

The top try scorer in this years SOO series? You're probably right.....

Darius Boyd: 4 tries in 47 games for the Dragons
Andrew Fifita: 5 tries in 22 games

Imagine if Andrew Fifita was on the end of the QLD backline? Going by the above stats he would have scored double the number of tries that Boyd did.

Borat.

Juniors
Please don't mention that goose Fifita and Saint Darius in the same sentence.

I second that motion - please don't mention Fifita along side an overrated turd of a coward who only got a green and gold jersey cause of his QLD connections...

westie

Bench
No I guess you're right.

The Aussie side Tom Shines picked in the final worked wonders so why change on that success?

Who would you drop?

I, and he presumably, both know that Lockyer, Smith and Cronk shouldn't have been there... but he'd have had a revolt on his hands if he'd dropped the captain and vice captain. He picked the strongest side he could have. We just aren't good enough with no attacking players. Some nuffies, like you, don't seem to be able to comprehend that.

The real f**k up he made was the first round in 2009 - no one bothered to notice that though.

Latest posts