What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Sheens

stumped

Juniors
cost Australia the four nations by selecting has beens, and that he cant win a game without Benji Marshall....

westie

Bench
cost Australia the four nations by selecting has beens, and that he cant win a game without Benji Marshall....

How could he have selected anyone else?

Imagine the uproar if he cut Cronk, Locky, Smith etc. He already effectively ended Civo's career.

Bench
Are you BunniesMan brother,or did you meet at the same special school,Petero got dropped,Slater had a shocker,Cronk did bugger all,and if Lockyer got dropped,you would have been calling for his head.
So by your summation Slater and Cronk are past it.:?

stumped

Juniors
Are you BunniesMan brother,or did you meet at the same special school,Petero got dropped,Slater had a shocker,Cronk did bugger all,and if Lockyer got dropped,you would have been calling for his head.
So by your summation Slater and Cronk are past it.:?

the players i was referring too are, Lote, Tate, Tonga, Lockyer and I don't think Lewis deserved a starting spot, after all Sheens did say the team was picked on form!!! by the way 851, I live in the shire and support the sharks

simmo1

First Grade
I just don't get it.

For years we have seen Sheens make bizarre selections and even more bizarre tactics n the NRL, resulting in a promising Tigers side constantly under-performing. Yet he always escaped criticism.

Now, he loses one game - in the final 2 minutes, at that - as Kangaroo coach, with at least half a first choice players dozen players out, with a team that roughly on par with the Kiwis. Now people call for his head.

N.C.

Juniors
What is a half-a-first-choice-players-dozen? Anything like a Baker's?

But you make a good point.

westie

Bench
What other centres or wingers were there?

Merritt? Gasnier? Both in form far below their best.

macnaz

Staff member
Tonga shouldnt have been there , once Tate went off we affectively had no more back line. Also Smith doesnt live up to the Hype anymore, watching the game before the final when Farah came on the side started to look alive and have direction ....something we lacked in the final i thought

meltiger

First Grade
I just don't get it.

For years we have seen Sheens make bizarre selections and even more bizarre tactics n the NRL, resulting in a promising Tigers side constantly under-performing. Yet he always escaped criticism.

Now, he loses one game - in the final 2 minutes, at that - as Kangaroo coach, with at least half a first choice players dozen players out, with a team that roughly on par with the Kiwis. Now people call for his head.

!?!

Supercoach has copped a right royal caning on this board for years now for the insane selection decisions he makes.

Direct

Juniors
Tonga shouldnt have been there , once Tate went off we affectively had no more back line. Also Smith doesnt live up to the Hype anymore, watching the game before the final when Farah came on the side started to look alive and have direction ....something we lacked in the final i thought

Can you imagine the uproar if Farah had replaced Smith as starting hooker?

macnaz

Staff member
Can you imagine the uproar if Farah had replaced Smith as starting hooker?

Yeah would have been massive, Smith has the position and will hold it atleast until he is outplayed at SOS level by someone else.